Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
11. juli 2023

I would recommend the app because the widgets were seamless and I recieved good customer service from emily

Eden
Nederland
5 måneder bruker appen
19. juli 2023

Avada boasts an exceptional customer support team. The representative named Sunny swiftly assisted me in resolving my issues in no time. I am truly impressed and extend my utmost appreciation. Well done, Sunny!

Zestmart
3 måneder bruker appen
10. mars 2022

Pretty impressive for free. But the customer service (Marcus) was top notch. I also tried their other apps. Very usefull!

Shortbox Comics
Nederland
4. august 2022

I recently added the app to my website, support was phenomenal within a minute i got the reply from the support team

Grest
27. mai 2022

Yet to use it fully but live chat is good. Prakash assisted me. Cant give 5 as i haven't used it much yet

Apets
2. oktober 2022

I tested this app and was very well advised by the wonderful Liz. I hope to have a good experience with this app. Thank you very much for the support!

Dochtliebe
Tyskland
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
27. mai 2022

Prakash was very helpful in helping me set up our discount timer. I would recommend this app to other Shopify users.

Elodie Apparel
USA
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
16. september 2022

A great app. We are using the app for fb messenger. The support team gives quick resolutions for the problems

The Finer Merch
20. desember 2021

Been using this app for a few months now and here's an honest review of the pros and cons of this free app. Pro: The app itself is user-friendly and allows you to customize in terms of branding. Cons:
It is true that the customer service is prompt to attend to your issues however it doesn't mean that they can resolve it right away. In our experience, while they were in the middle of fixing an issue they have created another issue on our store and left it overnight while our site was live and running, We have no choice but to hire an external developer and spend extra $$ to get it fixed. By the time they were online, it was already fixed -- both the issue we raised to them and the issue they created. Hope this review help to both user and the app.

Gift Art Corner
Singapore
Redigert 31. oktober 2022

Le support et très rapide et efficace. Par contre c'est dommage dès que je fait une modification les fonctionnalités disparaissent de mon site et je dois les contacter pour que chaque modification apparaisse.

GAMA SHOP