Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
10. juni 2023

Best App ever with a perfect customer service, they are very friendly and always try to make the best to you.

متجر افاز
Saudi-Arabia
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
23. mars 2023

App works fairly good, the customer support was thorough and timely, Jasmine addressed my issue with a single interaction. Awesome!

Wagr Petcare
India
5 måneder bruker appen
2. mars 2023

Couldn't get the app to work to begin with, but Liz in support got it working for me and fixed the issues (which were probably in how I configured it). Seems to work pretty well.

BonCru Wines
Storbritannia
13 dager bruker appen
19. juli 2023

Avada boasts an exceptional customer support team. The representative named Sunny swiftly assisted me in resolving my issues in no time. I am truly impressed and extend my utmost appreciation. Well done, Sunny!

Zestmart
India
3 måneder bruker appen
7. mai 2023

I had a great experience with this app during the onboarding and setup process. When I encountered an issue with the popup setting, Abby provided swift assistance and resolved the problem for me.

Additionally, I appreciate the app's concept of displaying other user requests for new features. It's a valuable feature that enhances my experience with the app.

Local
Hongkong SAR Kina
33 minutter bruker appen
4. august 2023

App funktioniert einfach und einwandfrei. Hana vom Support hat mir bei meinem Problem super schnell geholfen. Einen Stern Abzug gibt's dafür, dass leider keine Mehrsprachigkeit unterstützt wird.

#TWELVE. Streetwear
Sveits
2 dager bruker appen
10. juli 2023

De momento genial, gratuito y la atención al cliente inmejorable. Me han ayudado con todo, gracias a Esther por ayudarme a colocar la cuenta atrás donde quería.

AirCool™ A/C
Spania
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
19. september 2023

Beau-tech
USA
1 dag bruker appen
29. februar 2024

The application is very good, the employees are friendly and solve your problems immediately.

Mobilifts.com
Tyrkia
10. mars 2022

Pretty impressive for free. But the customer service (Marcus) was top notch. I also tried their other apps. Very usefull!

Shortbox Comics