Omtaler (5 601)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
Redigert 15. mai 2023

Esther support was great. She paid attention to details and was able to sort the issue in less than a minute. Very nice

luxurywatchroll
Nigeria
6 måneder bruker appen
29. september 2023

je recommande cette application pour une bonne experience et parce que son service assistance client est efficace notemment avec Mendy et Anivia https://7fe1d9.myshopify.com

GripEase
Italia
3 måneder bruker appen
17. august 2022

Jasmine was really helpful. The Query was solved by her in no time. The app is fantastic that to it's free.

EXCLUSIFF SEATING SYSTEMS
India
6 måneder bruker appen
24. september 2023

I liked the application I think its working fine

Lyrava
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
23. mars 2023

App works fairly good, the customer support was thorough and timely, Jasmine addressed my issue with a single interaction. Awesome!

Wagr Petcare
India
31. juli 2023

All in all this app is a great addition to my website. However, I had some issues with it that were promptly fixed by your wonder support team. Ester from Avada was a great help, if you have any issues at all dont forget to reach out to the support team, they fixed my issue in minutes!

misk
12. juni 2023

Sunny is good. She helps me solve the problem. But I am upset to know the timer function can't be curcle when it times up.

OKONE PET
Kina
7. september 2022

Hakeem was very helpful and I recommend him to anyone in need for customer assistance. Give this man a promotion!

Krato Power
USA
25. oktober 2023

Perfect customer support! Jasmine, Gidoen, Anivia, Hallyfe, Abby, Esther, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! You have been trying to help me for 2 days! Thanks a lot! I wish we had Sales Pop up in Turkish.

Sihirli Lamba Store
Storbritannia
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
18. mars 2021

I am enjoying the use of this app, I have noticed the new features and so far the transition is seamless.

UltraBeauty.Store
USA
4 måneder bruker appen
Avada svarte 18. mars 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app!

I’m sure that improving your sales is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,