Omtaler (5 638)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
17. juli 2024

When I get stuck while making transactions in the Avada application, the support team is always there for me. I am especially pleased to do business with Tiana and Hana. They helped me a lot. I think I will continue to use this app for them.

AVEKASTORE
Tyrkia
6 måneder bruker appen
1. mai 2024

I really recommend this app, it’s such a good thing to use in your store especially if you are new to this. You can create trust by having trust badges in your product page so that your visitor or customers know that it’s 100% money back guarantee and they can get refund if needed. Big thanks to Esther for helping me out with installing the badges in our online store. Great service she’s the best !

EMZY♾️
Sverige
8 måneder bruker appen
2. juli 2024

Great customer service. Was able to login to my shop and take care of the setup issues I was having.
Thanks Audrey

TruCrane Motorsports
USA
Over 1 år bruker appen
10. mai 2024

Had an absolute fantastic support from customer service (especially Audrey, Tony, and Esther). The team was totally amazing at helping several questions and issues that I encountered with the app. The team provided very thorough explanations with screenshots to better visualize the steps, and very prompt with assisting with my requests. A very nice and professional interaction overall. I can’t recommend enough the team for their diligent customer service, and very happy with the app and their features. Thank you so much for a wonderful support.

Brin d’Arômes
Frankrike
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
10. mai 2024

Great app. My conversions improved after using the app.
Best of all is the support. Rosie from Avada for quick to look into a small issue I ran into. Having great support is so helpful.

Thanks Rosie and the team for building this wonderful product.

vogzy.com
India
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
12. juli 2024

The customer service was very quick, and I had a very nice experience with espatially Tiana, she helped me solve my problem in minutes.

Wavyhair
8 måneder bruker appen
12. juni 2024

Very useful plugin and support staff also very good.
Hana solve my issue within few second , very happy...

Rajasthan Fabric And Textiles
India
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
27. juni 2024

I had some issues with the price in product page and this was not problem of app but the support team of avada, Judy and Maision, helped me to find a solution, and the next day i had another problem and the fixed it immediatly!

Market Portal
Hellas
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
5. juni 2024

The app has been working very well and the customer support team is very quick.

Thanks to Audrey for helping us setup one of the features.

Canadian Auto Performance
7 måneder bruker appen
5. juli 2024

As a customer, I highly recommend other businesses using Avada. It's not only a Shopify app, a solution but also your companion on your e-commerce journey. Great team!

EMOTIV