Avada Trust Badges & Upsell , 5 563 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
17. august 2022

Application parfaite, Hana du support au top. Toutes les fonctionnalités essentielles sont optimisées, vraiment bonne appli.

La Planete des Jouets
Frankrike
9 minutter bruker appen
24. august 2022

I used it for Sales Pop up.. Best app so far! Must try this they will let you use all features for FREE
Thanks "Hana" :)

Toy-land-pk
Pakistan
9 minutter bruker appen
24. september 2022

I just installed the app and the app is so good, thank you so much Esther for your kind help. Sincerely,

Mevano
Storbritannia
8 minutter bruker appen
26. april 2022

Great Support from Esther. Very fast and efficient and great app so far. I just started using the Sales pop and trust badges.

Little Hippo Books
10. oktober 2022

Very easy to use! Awesome selection of badges and other items to help customers feel more trust within the storefront. Avada team is always very helpful as well!

Nobori Connection
25. august 2022

Esther was helpful and responsive to all my questions. Enabling this app was an easy experience.
Thanks.

My Acoustic Panels
2. september 2022

Juliana was very efficient and friendly with setup, still to test features but looks good and is working with sales popups so far so good!

Righteous Plates
Storbritannia
6 minutter bruker appen
26. februar 2022

Easy to set up and excited to see the results. Tech support was super fast and answered all my questions!

TeaPointe
6 minutter bruker appen
10. april 2023

Lydia was a great help in assisting with the countdown concern! Saved me so much stress and left my store looking so much better

HDISTY
Redigert 2. juni 2023

Great so far! I wanted it for the sales pop up feature. app support is quick too with some issues I had a few times. Hana is kind and quick to help.

Jagrrr