Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de fevereiro de 2023

Jasmine was AMAZING! She helped me persistently until she resolved my small issue. The countdown timer looks so beautiful! Thank you, Jasmine!!!

PLR PRINTABLES - YOU CAN USE AS IS
Estados Unidos
13 de março de 2023

J'ai récemment travaillé avec un assistant Emily incroyable qui m'a aidé à gérer mes problématique de manière efficace et professionnelle. son travail était toujours de haute qualité, et elle fait preuve d'une grande attention aux détails. Je suis très satisfait de son travail et je recommande fortement cet assistant à quiconque cherche à améliorer leur productivité et leur efficacité."

Icumalabs
França
3 de outubro de 2022

Juliana was very helpful and helped me to set up my countdown. Everything is working OK and I hope I should get a lots of sales with this feature.

celestiahandmade
Romênia
4 de outubro de 2022

Good customer service, Hanna is very helpful with my questions, there are many functions on this APP, very happy it's free.

Kara's House
Estados Unidos
3 de janeiro de 2022

I use only 6-7 apps out of the 14 but it's all excellent! The support is phenomenal and Marcus was super quick to resolve my query! Will continue using this all-in-one app for a long time!!!

WITTYDADDY
Índia
Data de edição: 18 de setembro de 2022

Hotline always available when needed. Thank you to Hana for helping us. Help to increase sales and really easy to use

Lords & Fools
França
23 de janeiro de 2022

Great, free app to boost sales. i used timer for now and it has quite some options and is very easy to set up. But if you happen to have any problem, the customer support is very kind and responsive, especially Fennic

ALPHAX
Eslovênia
2 de junho de 2022

Prakash helped me to enable Trust Badges feature for my Shopify store. Great customer experience and very smooth process!

NaDárky.cz
Tchéquia
Data de edição: 28 de agosto de 2022

I already known avada apps (i installed the pdf invoice app and it was really good). Now iI'm trying the count timer app and it also works very well. I'm really satisfied. Special thanks to Emily and Esther, They assisted and helped me for the first setup. I recommend it :-)

Vinolog24.com
Itália
14 de abril de 2023

Nice app, it really saves a lot of time. Quite good interface, and VERY NICE customer support, ABBY helped me with my problem and solved it asap!

Spouted