Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de janeiro de 2024

I appreciate your support, especially Audrey and William both are very cooperative and quickly responded and resolved all matters Thank you Avada

KIDZMART
Paquistão
4 meses usando o app
22 de janeiro de 2024

The app is great and free.
The support is also highly recommended - Jasmine was able to solve a problem for me in less than 2 minutes.
I love this app!

Unique Glow
Suíça
26 dias usando o app
10 de janeiro de 2024

I am very grateful with the service and help I have received from Avada. Avada is by far the most useful Shopify app I've used, and Jasmine and Toby is the most responsive/helpful I've met.

Graffity
24 dias usando o app
5 de dezembro de 2023

Avada is very good for your store and I got help from the support who has name is Abby. She is very polite and helpful. Thank you for Abby's supports. www.theeverythingiswell.com

TEiW - The Everything Is Well
3 meses usando o app
4 de novembro de 2023

I love this app! Great button shake, announcement bar for coupons, and payment options. Has so many other features I am also exploring that I will be adding. Liz was kind enough to help me all the way making sure I was set. She took care of everything for me. Definitely recommend having this app!

Pelle Fashion
Canadá
2 meses usando o app
31 de dezembro de 2023

I feel compelled to share my exceptionally positive experience with the customer service of this company, with special recognition for the outstanding support provided by Hana. In times when top-notch customer service can be hard to come by, I was truly impressed by Hana's professionalism and dedication.

Hana stood out for her genuine friendliness and clear willingness to assist me. Her commitment went above and beyond expectations. What was particularly impressive was her willingness to take the time to carefully understand my concerns and then offer tailored solutions.

The patience and comprehensive knowledge demonstrated by Hana are commendable. She walked through my inquiries step by step, ensuring that I not only received a prompt answer but also understood the reasoning behind the solution. This type of customer care builds trust and reflects a deep understanding of customer needs.

Furthermore, Hana remained consistently polite and professional, even as the queries became more complex. This positive experience has significantly enhanced my impression of this company, and I feel reassured in my decisions due to the excellent customer service.

Overall, I wholeheartedly recommend the customer service of this company, thanks in no small part to Hana. It's refreshing to see companies that continue to focus on customer satisfaction, and they achieve this through outstanding staff members like Hana.

PocketProjector™
Alemanha
5 dias usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

Super cool app with so many stylings to suit your store's theme. I had some initial issues with our store due to its complexity but Tiana, and Esther were on hand immediately to deal with my particular requests and Toby the technician executed those perfectly. the best thing is this app is FREE which is amazing to offer this to the Shopify community. Thank you AVADA you're the best

BILLY.BE: The Original Boardshop from Brussels
Bélgica
5 dias usando o app
11 de dezembro de 2023

Customer support was quick to respond to any issues. Jasmine immediately worked with me to resolve the issue. I highly recommend this app.

okini.one
Japão
4 meses usando o app
22 de novembro de 2023

What I like about this application is that we can add the emotional suppressant we want very quickly and it does a quality job. But the reason I really like it is the fast and friendly support team, especially Hana :)

Katenai Shop
2 meses usando o app
25 de novembro de 2023

The app is very nice, there are a lot of design choices and I was able to find the one that fits my theme very well. The support (Assistant Lydia in my case) is amazing and the response time is very fast. She helped me with everything I needed and was very pleasant.

Baggzie