Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de janeiro de 2024

I downloaded the application yesterday, there were a few places I didn't know about, I wrote to customer service, they responded within 1 minute, take care of me, Ms. Hana was very helpful, I recommend you to use sleep.

Remaxyy.com
Turquia
13 dias usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing. Esther from the team is very active and her communication is on point.

Guarented Home Solutions
Índia
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
4 de novembro de 2023

I love this app! Great button shake, announcement bar for coupons, and payment options. Has so many other features I am also exploring that I will be adding. Liz was kind enough to help me all the way making sure I was set. She took care of everything for me. Definitely recommend having this app!

Pelle Fashion
Canadá
2 meses usando o app
27 de janeiro de 2024

The application is very nice and the staff are really good, especially Hana, she really helped me a lot, I thank her very much.

Valarion
Turquia
24 dias usando o app
4 de dezembro de 2023

I love this app! I use it all the time. Jasmine from Avada is always here to assist me when I have a technical issue. Thanks Jasmine and Avada!!

WeilJewelry
2 meses usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

I encountered an issue where the free shipping bar was not displaying on my website. Pamela promptly addressed the matter by rectifying the code from the backend. The issue has been completely resolved. Thank you!

Lite Style Designs
4 dias usando o app
18 de novembro de 2023

I highly recommend Liz for anyone seeking assistance with app integration or website development. Her expertise, professionalism, and friendly demeanor make her a standout professional in her field. Thank you, Liz, for your outstanding support—I am thrilled with the results! Five stars all the way!

CF Luxe
Reino Unido
3 meses usando o app
6 de dezembro de 2023

Has a lot of useful features and I would definitely pay for this, thanks Avada

MoboDock
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
30 de outubro de 2023

The customer support was amazing, I had a small issue and Esther worked very quickly with me to help fix it, would definitely recommend this app

More4decor
11 meses usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2024

Fantastic customer service. Great bunch of people to work with.

In2Registrations