Avada Trust Badge, Sale Pop‑up

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
January 14, 2023

Excellent customer service. I had a few questions about how to install the badges in my page and Aisha was kind enough to assist me step by step.

Virtual Panda
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 14, 2023

Aisha has just provided me with instant support in getting multiple widgets into my store. Very supportive, very quick and very personable support. This app has just added so much trust and credibility to my store

Pawfect Shopping
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Edited January 14, 2023

Awesome that the app can be used for free. The support is really excellent. If there was a request, the developers were even brought in. Only positive experiences so far! Special thanks to Jasmine and Gideon!

Stilvolles Ambiente
Germany
Time spent using app: 25 days

Fiusss
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 14, 2023

Vey good customer support is being offered by these guys. whenevr i contact them,, they reply immidiately and solve the problem.

Urban Gadget
India
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
January 14, 2023

The Customer Support Was Absolutely Amazing! I Couldn't Believe How Fast They Responded & How Fast They Solved My Issue. Hana Was The Best! Download This Now

HigherFrequencies
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 13, 2023

This app is Amazing! I recommend it highly. Packs a ton of features which are really customizable. Also, Jasmine is the best support agent! 2nd or 3rd time I get help from her, quick, reliable and easy communication. Would rate 10 stars if I could.

Nordic Duft
Norway
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 13, 2023

HALLYFE du support client, est merveilleux, très réactif et a su résoudre mon problème de façon rapide.la plateforme est géniale.Merci d'exister.

GambeHairless
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 13, 2023

Emily realized I was struggling to get a countdown timer going, so she just did it for me then explained afterwards on how to do it and gave me a link incase I struggle in the future!

Lifestyle Improvements
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 13, 2023

Hallyfe, did an amazing job... I will recommend 100% to others! Thank you again for the support, we really appreciated.

Hookah Essentials