AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Plazashop

Very nice app! I use this app now a week and there is nothing wrong with it. The customer service is very kind.

Optic-Fashions

I like it so far so I havent much time with it but it makes my store look great. If anything changes Ill be in touch. ty

Sassy Cat Outlet

I used this app to add a floating cart button. We had some technical issues from my end but they helped me solve it. Thank You

MODICHARM

Comecei a usar aplicação para o countdown timer e é exclelente. Descobri que tem outras funcionalidades também muito boas. Já precisei de ajuda e o suporte é muito rápido e eficaz na resolução das questões. Um ponto de melhoria seria na Inactive Tab ter associado um Pop-Up com a oferta anunciada na Tab, ex: pop-up com o código de desconto, anunciado na Tab.

Buchymix

fast and Good customer service. i've no issues with the app so far . the sales pop works great though i'm still learning how to use other geatures

Loja Éternel

muito bom, excelente suporte, app cumpre o que promete, recomendo. Entrei em contato com o suporte e eles responderam super rápido e me ajudaram.

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our pleasure to assist you with the Countdown timer. Wish you a winning sales campaign 🎉

All the best,
Rainy from AVADA

Negocios Deal

Thank you so much Daisy for your Excellent support and service. I did not know how to make a certain Countdown Timer and she help me with everything. Amazing service Very Useful.

Mattress Crafters

This app is a really good app. I cannot believe this is a free app. highly recommend it to everyone.

Star Rugs

thanks Candace very helpfull great help and app. I was assisted precisely with what i need for my store and was given a guide on how to implement the recommended changes.

Kavra Fashion™

Thankyou so much Daisy for your prompt assistance. The app has mulitple functions and sales popup is awesome. It is totally free with very smooth and easy to use backend. I highly recommend this app

June 29, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉