AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Mayela Cosmeticos

Excelente herramienta para impulsar las ventas, la recomiendo abiertamente y excelente servicio, una de las que se deben de utilizar si o si

24 Fragrances

Excellent support and service, so many features available, i am using the countdown timer and multi pixel options and will use the rest soon!

June 17, 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩

If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best regards

tajhir

Al momento he utilizado el temporizador y el carrito, Es excelente y lo recomiendo. Lo mejor es su equipo de ayuda, que atiende muy rápido. Recomiendo la APP. SALUDOS

Alchemist of Eden

I have only used the trust badges so can only base my rating on that but I really like the way you can add your own icon and change the sizes. I couldn't do this with the other apps I tried. With Avada you can make them small enough so that they fit in with the rest of the page.

June 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

Best regards,

Nesche Socks

Amazing App, amazing Customer Support. Many tools free and even when you direct a question on Facebook to the community, they will react very quickly. Thank you Avada!

Trending & Best Sellers All Niches Store

The Support for this App is perfect. I got 100% Support to complete the set up at ease. So far so excellent! I recommend this App for any Shopify Seller.

June 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Our pleasure to assist you and hope you like the trust badges. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to connect us at Live chat.

All the best,
Rainy from AVADA

BuddhistDude Vapes

Best app I have used on Shopify and the customer service is the best Ive experienced. Highly recommended

June 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind review. It our pleasure to assist you using the best of our app. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime at Livechat.

All the best,
Rainy from AVADA

La Caja Azul

He hecho uso de esta aplicación y cumple con mis expectativas. Recibí soporte de Daisy, quien amablemente me orientó en mis dudas y corrigió lo que no estaba funcionando como esperaba. Ahora funciona perfectamente. Gracias a ustedes por apoyar este proyecto personal, que apenas inicio. Sigo con el aprendizaje, y esperanzada en el crecimiento y rendimientomonetario. ¡espero muchas ventas! :)

June 11, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Boost Sales app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Best regards,

InstantCL

It adds so much features that helps you to improve your shop. They have a great customer service. Thanks Candace.

The Cosmetics Fridge

Great customer support and above and beyond experience. There are many useful features that have really helped improve website

June 10, 2021

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!