AVA Trust Badges, Countdown

14 in 1 App: Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer, Restock

Free

Unnie K-Shop

We used it mainly for the Countdowns. Easy to configure and customize to suit our store design. Fennic has been super helpful whenever we have any issue. Best of all - it's totally free! Definitely a 5-star app!

Vsiarek Active Living

Perfect app! Just installed, ready to use. Support is AMAZING! Drake replies in a seconds several times! All advises exactly to the point. Thank you guys!

PriPey Global Enterprize

The app is a one stop shop for all things SEO and more. It is a library of information aimed at making a good business great. The customer service is even more amazing. Their response time is second to none. I reached out just to ask one question and Drake treated me as if I was the only customer in the world. He went through my site and added some updates, answered questions I didn't even asked and made awesome recommendations that will make my website better. I recommend this app to anyone who truly desire to take their online business to the next level. I just started using the app and I have even scratch the carfare of all it has to offer and already I am seeing great results.

Persienmarkt

The app is functioning well with lots of possibilities for customization. The customer service is helpful, quick, caring with very good know how. I recommend to all

Merrimium

Exceptional Customer service. They are polite, patient, quick, and skillful. The App is very useful. I do recommend

DIGITALK PRO

Great Application and nice people like Fennic♥.
Highly recommend.
Just try to use it and will not regret :)

Gunsoju

Super service, always happy and efficient to use this app. The support are kindly and very disposal to help

Shop CBYR

Drake from the live chat helped when the app was not working and they responded very fast. The app is very good and functional!

Chubbs Coffee

Great app! and great customer service!
Really enjoy all the functions it has to offer and has helped my site so much! Drake was very helpful.

B'long™

I love this app it has a lot of functionalities and it's really easy to use. Drake from the customer support was great he is very responsive and helpful.