AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Bilbola Store

Is perfect. I miss option to target some products with a lebel discount.
I hope some day will include with app!

Vitafacile shop

Really satisfied by this app and by the incredible customer service!! The app is very customisable and easy, and the customer service (Daisy) is top class.

May 31, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Boost Sales app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Trendy Way

Works perfect on my store.
Great support. (Chat support!)
Many useful features. can be used in any store.

BusyStreet.in

All features look clean and make your store premium, You can provide a great experience for your customer with Avada's features, and also they have excellent & quick client support.

May 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!

PHOENIXGUO

Very good tools, help me solve a lot of problems, let me better sales. Although there were some problems in the process, the customer service was always online and actively helped me solve the problems, which was great.

Paintstuff

Eine App mit mehreren Optionen! Finde sie toll! Kundenservice ist auch sehr hilfsbereit! Vielen Dank nochmal!

May 26, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

With appreciation!

The Entertainer Egypt

Amazing app, all you need AND easy to implement, also it's free and that great keep the great work .

Mackun Hardware

Support is great and interactive! the app is so useful for my store. Still exploring other free features of this app.

May 26, 2021

Rytrus

Great app with so many features in one! And its hard to believe that its free to use with customer support as well! I only just started using this app and have only tried the Content Protection (I never knew such a thing existed and its pretty awesome!) and the Stock/Sale Countdown timer which works well :) Daisy from the support staff was helpful in helping with me with some technical issues as well. Hopefully this app can help increase my conversion a little! :)

May 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

TATOOP

Definitely all I need and it seems there are more helpful tools to come soon. Support agent was fast and helpful with my request.

May 25, 2021

Hi,
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please let us know if you need help