Avada Trust Badge, Sale Pop‑up

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Developer
January 30, 2023

Esther, great help and amazing response time. Thumbs up to you and the team, keep up the amazing work

Evzything
Malta
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 30, 2023

I have some doubts on the installation, Esther help me out sort everything! Great app and service, I recommend to you all!

serpentpowermax
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 30, 2023

I recommend Because this is good app and the baby helped me with chat Thanks for helping and support me.

Tsini
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
Edited January 29, 2023

thanks to Lydia for the help really really really really really really really really really really helpful

GelGear
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited January 29, 2023

Super service client rien à dire, on m'a fourni une bonne aide, encore un grand merci de votre aide.

Mes precieux bijoux.fr
Martinique
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 29, 2023

Jasmine was an absolute angel! She helped me 100x until I got it right and understood what to do. She was a tremendous help to me and made my life so much easier :)

ESTILLO
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
January 28, 2023

Esther was a really big help. She solved my simple solutions with the great hospitality. She deserves a raise!

The Squat Spot
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 28, 2023

Juliana was so helpful with getting my store set up, she was so patient and worked through each setting with me and then took over when I couldn't figure it out. Highly recommend.

Nowiamnappy's Shop
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 28, 2023

I need help on an issue and Juliana did it straight away! amazing work. The app works well and I recommend to anyone.

Love by EMI
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 28, 2023

Impeccable customer support, Juliana solved the problem very quickly and professionally, thank you very much Juliana.

StoRetail