AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges | Reviews

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Mackun Hardware

Support is great and interactive! the app is so useful for my store. Still exploring other free features of this app.

May 26, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with our Boost Sales app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon! We are willing to help you in any way we can.

Rytrus

Great app with so many features in one! And its hard to believe that its free to use with customer support as well! I only just started using this app and have only tried the Content Protection (I never knew such a thing existed and its pretty awesome!) and the Stock/Sale Countdown timer which works well :) Daisy from the support staff was helpful in helping with me with some technical issues as well. Hopefully this app can help increase my conversion a little! :)

May 25, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

TATOOP

Definitely all I need and it seems there are more helpful tools to come soon. Support agent was fast and helpful with my request.

May 25, 2021

Hi,
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please let us know if you need help

Sticky Balls Boutique

Great app, I had a small issue and the customer service was quick to respond and fix the issue. Thank You Rainy.
I recommend.

negotiis

Great app. Helps further with customer acquisition. If you have any problems, you get a competent answer immediately.

May 24, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure serving you with Boost Sales app. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Tikamazing

They tried their best to help me. Worth 5 stars. Pepple can try it out. However we hope this can last as long as possible lol

May 24, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

The success you have with our app is what we treasure most. We will keep your nice words in our hearts. This is a big motivation for us to improve AVADA better and better.

With appreciation!

NewDayTrends

Great App, Gives all the benefits of the other apps in one complete package. The trust badges, timers and sales all help improve my conversion rate

May 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. It's our best gift to hear that it help boost your store conversion.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime at livechat or via win@avada.io

Wish you all the best!
Rainy from AVADA

PERV3RSE

App ben fatta, semplice ed intuitiva! anche se completamente gratuita offre funzioni che altre app fanno pagare.

LavishCloth

This is very useful app and the main thing it is free. Easy to use dashboard. Customer service is very helpful.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear your experience with Boost Sales. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime via Livechat.

Wish you all the best,
Rainy from AVADA

INFINI.Tee

Good app and good support. Thank you very much, Avada. I believe that I will increase sales and strengthen my brand when using Avada products.

May 17, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask if you need our support anytime