AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Sales popups, Trust badges, Countdown timer bar, freeship

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build trust, create urgency and boost sales

1 review

Worthwheels

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

I only tried two things on this app, Sales Counter which works fine, but I came here mainly for Trust Badges, It didn't work properly from the beginning, support team tried to help, I thought it was fine, but it wasn't! Doesn't load on every browser, it goes back to small size on landscape even though they changed the size of the badges with custom coding still doesn't function 100% I didn't want to risk trying other features because it seems to me this app isn't fully developed. Deleting the app is hassle! Before you delete it ask them if you need to remove any custom coding and they'll send you a list so you can remove it yourself. I didn't like that because all developers I dealt with they will do it for you and do it properly.

May 8, 2022

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am so sorry to hear your experience. I've checked again your issue reported about Trust Badges, it is likely because of the image file type. We are working on it right now, no worries at all.

I believe that if you are a little more patience with us, everything will work perfectly in your store. Our 24/7 support is always willing to assist you.

Kindly check my follow up emails so that we can sort it out asap.

Thank you!