AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Sales popups, Trust badges, Countdown timer bar, freeship

Price: Free
14 apps in one to boost sales

Ebony Star Stylez Skincare

This is an awesome app that is very helpful for getting customers to return to your store. Emily was very helpful and professional.

Yakato

Location Germany

Ich verwende die App für meinen Store, die Feature sind wirklich cool. Vor allem ist der Support (Hana) war sehr schnell für einen da und konnte mir in allen Fragen helfen.

Apets

Yet to use it fully but live chat is good. Prakash assisted me. Cant give 5 as i haven't used it much yet

Elodie Apparel

Prakash was very helpful in helping me set up our discount timer. I would recommend this app to other Shopify users.

KHORA WORLDWIDE

Location Spain

La aplicación funciona bien pero es un poco difícil de utilizar al principio pero, gracias a Emily todo fue mas sencillo. Gracias!

Bluangel

Jasmine and Roger were very helpful and kind. I would say the videos are helpful but sometimes I still get stuck so it was nice to chat and get some help fast:)

My Girlfriends Secrets

Marcus was super helpful in installing my badges and getting my changes up and running. Super easy!!

Shortbox Comics

Pretty impressive for free. But the customer service (Marcus) was top notch. I also tried their other apps. Very usefull!

Upscale Men's Fashion

This App is ok, so far the best option is to lock the right click to prevent copy and past stealing

Foreva Classique

great features for a free app. Would definitely recommend. Customer service is also great. Especially my guy Fennic

January 24, 2022

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to discuss how we can help you make the best use of the app and clear any confusion left. I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,