AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Sales popups, Trust badges, Countdown timer bar, freeship

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Build trust, create urgency and boost sales

Extra Expecial

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Me gusta sus funciones. Están ayudándome con una función que no me sale bien, tan pronto se resuelva le doy las 5 estrellas.

starskin

Time spent using app 1 day

Thank you, Esther, for your help. I appreciate your taking the time to explain things to me and answer my questions. You have been very patient and helpful, and I am grateful for your assistance.

luxurywatchroll

Location Nigeria

The customer support is great. She paid attention to details and was able to sort the issue in less than a minute. Very nice

Todozoas

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Sencilla e intuitiva. Se aprende a usar rápido y si tienes cualquier problema tienen servicio técnico 24h, me atendió Hana, muy rápido y amable

Su Casa Shoppe

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app is going good at first glance - I ran into a problem at first but chat support was amazing - Hakeem helped me quickly and effectively.

Barista Pods

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great free app. The only downside have to ask to enable all the features, but other that probably best trust badge app out there.

Mausizahn For Kids

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have chosen the app due to availability of trust badges for my shop. Thanks to Hana who guided me well through the installation.

Dochtliebe

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I tested this app and was very well advised by the wonderful Liz. I hope to have a good experience with this app. Thank you very much for the support!

Benchmark Catalog

Time spent using app 39 minutes

I'm glad to have found a free option for making pop-ups. Abby was very helpful in setting it up on my website.

Spiralios Stands

Time spent using app About 1 month

just installed for the timer we'll see how well it works. but the customer service is on point, big shoutout to Juliana.

Previous 1 3 4 5