AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS

I am currently using it for trial purpose and the customer support was really helpful. Out of office hours they have helped to fix the things.

July 23, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

SpineCare Engineer

I really like the app, it is very generous and easy to use, support is also very responsive but too bad it has some bugs and I have to uninstall, I will come back if it becomes better

June 10, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app! We greatly appreciate your feedback which helps us know the right direction we should move forward.

We are constantly updating our app to make sure that it works at its best

I'd love to have a deeper conversation with you. Please open your mailbox and get our update.

Your support is much appreciated!

Geeklifehack

I just started to explore these apps which is FREE and the support provided is good. Now I am still exploring the additional apps they provided .

May 6, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us!

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this apps . I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

maravillso

Very good experience on this app, wonderful customer service! Useful function for online sales. Great job

UltraBeauty.Store

I am enjoying the use of this app, I have noticed the new features and so far the transition is seamless.

March 18, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app!

I’m sure that improving your sales is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.