Reviews (5,601)

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features such as trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups, which reportedly enhance sales and conversions. Its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and smooth performance are also praised. The customer support, particularly representatives like Esther and Abby, is commended for their professionalism and efficiency. Despite being free, merchants note the high-quality features and exceptional customer service, making it a recommended choice.

July 16, 2021

Awesome free addition to my website. They have cool stuffs that can promote conversion. I am trying the trust badges and inactive tab. Seems cool to have

Made4uo - Great Gift Deals
About 2 months using the app
Avada replied July 16, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

July 14, 2021

Great app and customer service! We had some issues setting up the App, the customer service fixed everything so now its work perfect!

Sterntaler GmbH
Germany
7 months using the app
Avada replied July 14, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Boost Sales app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,

July 14, 2021

Nice app with lots of helping features .. and the customer support team are fantastic and very friendly

Maya Spot
United Arab Emirates
Over 1 year using the app
July 13, 2021

i used this app and i found it fantastic as i solved my problem with this. i was finding some that i get from this.

Heels Shoes
Pakistan
4 months using the app
Avada replied July 14, 2021

Hello,
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

July 12, 2021

Very nice app! I use this app now a week and there is nothing wrong with it. The customer service is very kind.

Plazashop
Netherlands
2 months using the app
July 9, 2021

I like it so far so I havent much time with it but it makes my store look great. If anything changes Ill be in touch. ty

Optic-Fashions
8 days using the app
July 8, 2021

I used this app to add a floating cart button. We had some technical issues from my end but they helped me solve it. Thank You

Sassy Cat Outlet
7 months using the app
July 7, 2021

Comecei a usar aplicação para o countdown timer e é exclelente. Descobri que tem outras funcionalidades também muito boas. Já precisei de ajuda e o suporte é muito rápido e eficaz na resolução das questões. Um ponto de melhoria seria na Inactive Tab ter associado um Pop-Up com a oferta anunciada na Tab, ex: pop-up com o código de desconto, anunciado na Tab.

MODICHARM
Portugal
4 months using the app
July 5, 2021

fast and Good customer service. i've no issues with the app so far . the sales pop works great though i'm still learning how to use other geatures

Buchymix
8 days using the app
July 4, 2021

muito bom, excelente suporte, app cumpre o que promete, recomendo. Entrei em contato com o suporte e eles responderam super rápido e me ajudaram.

Loja Éternel
Brazil
18 days using the app
Avada replied July 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our pleasure to assist you with the Countdown timer. Wish you a winning sales campaign 🎉

All the best,