Reviews (5,629)

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of features such as trust badges, countdown timers, and sales pop-ups, which reportedly enhance sales and conversions. Its easy-to-use interface, customization options, and smooth performance are also praised. The customer support, particularly representatives like Esther and Abby, is commended for their professionalism and efficiency. Despite being free, merchants note the high-quality features and exceptional customer service, making it a recommended choice.

July 29, 2021

Amazing app and amazing customer service. I had an issue and the customer support answered right away, they were super patient and helpful over a period of days! Outstanding service and super kind. I had a Messenger Chat feature which was having problems - they have a seamless integration for this already that doesn't require you to add any code yourself. So I just used their version instead - problem solved. Super helpful and convenient offers! This company is an all-in-one, I don't think I will be installing other apps now if I can help it, haha.
Five-stars for sure. :)

Crescentt
5 months using the app
July 28, 2021

Best at all around
Features - 1. Countdown Timer (can be used for sales, discounts, different offers and for new launches)
2. Trust Badge (can be used for getting first sale, gaining trust of customers, reduce abondend rate)
3. Sales pop (can be used for sharing information with visiters such as recent activity, reviews, better deals, up/cross-selling etc.)
4. Live chat (can be used for connecting directly with customer by using Whatsapp, Messenger)
5. Inactive Tab (can used for getting back to store, providing discounts or coupons to customers, informing about their cart)
6. Sticky Add to cart (can be used for creating user friendly experience)
7. Add to Cart Animation (can be used for getting attention, getting more products in customers cart, for user friendly interface)
8. Multiple Facebook pixels (can be used for getting more accurate/effective insights for your Facebook ads)
9. Back to Stock (can used to informing only interested customers about restocking of any product) Bonus - Friendly customers care service

True Sun
AOV.ai replied July 28, 2021

Hello,

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

July 27, 2021

its good! can tracked both purchase and cart out notice. Customer service respond is very fast too! Able to provide me with information to help in boosting the sales!

Umahana Sg
Singapore
About 2 months using the app
Edited July 25, 2021

Suporte atencioso, me ajudou quando precisei. Foi rápido, recomendo a todos. Aplicativo é bom tem muita coisa que ajudará em minhas conversões

Faetton
Brazil
July 23, 2021

Great app and customer support. The app does exactly what it says without requiring a paid "upgrade" to access useful and cool features after installing. When contacting support via messenger, I received a quick, helpful, and pleasant response from the agent (Candace). I would recommend this app for sure!

Crazy Carlson's Pickled Asparagus
5 months using the app
July 23, 2021

I am currently using it for trial purpose and the customer support was really helpful. Out of office hours they have helped to fix the things.

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS
India
7 months using the app
AOV.ai replied July 23, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

July 20, 2021

ich nutze einige Funktionen, Sie ist leicht zu verstehen und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sie wird mir dabei helfen meine Verkäufe zu steigern. lg Axel

MÄNNERMAXX
Austria
July 18, 2021

Good app .a good presentation of the products at the checkout. avec un compte a rebours tres attractive. tanck you

Women's fashion and Life Style
Morocco
13 days using the app
July 16, 2021

Awesome free addition to my website. They have cool stuffs that can promote conversion. I am trying the trust badges and inactive tab. Seems cool to have

Made4uo - Great Gift Deals
About 2 months using the app
AOV.ai replied July 16, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️

July 14, 2021

Great app and customer service! We had some issues setting up the App, the customer service fixed everything so now its work perfect!

Sterntaler GmbH
Germany
7 months using the app
AOV.ai replied July 14, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Boost Sales app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.