Rezensionen (1.188)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
17. Mai 2024

Pamela was so helpful! For some reason when installing the app and cookie bar it didn't last long. When reaching out for help she was able to go in on her end to add the missing piece I needed in order to re install it. I would recommend their app as their customer service was quick and resourceful.

Bliss Inspire
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
8. Mai 2024

Had an absolutely fantastic support from Esther. She was totally amazing at helping with several questions and issues that I encountered with the app. Esther provided very thorough explanations with screenshots to better visualized the steps required, and she was very prompt with assisting with my requests and professional. Very friendly and kind interaction. I can't recommend enough Esther for her diligent customer service and very happy with the app overall. Thanks a million!

Brin d’Arômes
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
17. Juni 2024

Ottima app, semplice e intuitiva.

KSPEAKER
Vereinigte Staaten
15. Mai 2024

Great app!
Works perfectly fine and Mia from the support team was really helpful.

Montloup
Kanada
1. Mai 2024

Had an issue with Avada app during Dawn theme update. Support was excellent and fixed problem within a few minutes. Recommend!

Any Old Vintage
Vereinigtes Königreich
11 monate mit der App
Avada hat geantwortet 7. Mai 2024

Thanks for the fantastic review and the perfect score. We really appreciate it!

If you ever need anything else, we're just a message away.

30. April 2024

Très bien et l'équipe est réactive c'est rassurant

SAWA SHOES
11 monate mit der App
5. Juni 2024

Great service from Tiana and Anivia, this tool is great!

Revopoint 3D
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
5 monate mit der App
5. Juni 2024

Audrey est géniale

Aylanis
5 monate mit der App
6. Mai 2024

Excellent help from Hana and this Privacy banner works perfectly! Really like the settings of this app that it won't disappear when clicked outside the banner!

Ludus.is
Island
5. Mai 2024

Hana was great helped me with an issue and the app works really well. I defiently recommend!

PinkLimes
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 monate mit der App
Avada hat geantwortet 7. Mai 2024

That's wonderful to hear! I'm so glad Hana was able to assist you and that everything is working smoothly with the app. Thanks for the recommendation. It means a lot to us!