Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
28 aprile 2023

Thanks to Jasmine for her precious help. She helped to settle the cookie bar on mobile and desktop very easily.

De Maarse Paris
Francia
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
30 novembre 2022

super support und sehr schnell hilfsbereich app tuht was sie soll. super app, sehr hilfsbereiter support nur weiterzuempfehlen

LOVE KIDS
Germania
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 settembre 2022

Just started using it, but the agent who unlocked it for me was great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

InnPla.net
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 novembre 2022

Jeg fikk rask hjelp fra Easther, Jeg håper å få glede av appen. jeg gir fire stjener fordi jeg er ny på denne appen.

BVEFS
Norvegia
26 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 giugno 2022

So far it looks working well and easy on mobile phones screens.
On desktop the banner is a bit wrong and it looks strange

hangahammockcollective
Nicaragua
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2022

Hanna was very helpful in assisting me with some additional features and apps that I needed for my store.

MzGlamz Boutique
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 gennaio 2023

I had Liz and the support team assist me, the issue was somewhat resolved though. The font I use as the body text on my site is "Roboto Condensed Mono" however through the font search it's Roboto Mono. The CCS code added to the site messed up the fonts elsewhere so I had to delete it.

Also the "Auto generate Privacy Policy - Auto generate Privacy Policy link based on user location" didn't work properly when I tested it, so I'm just going to add the essentials to my privacy policy. Not a big deal. Other than some minor issues, I think the app is great.

MASAYO
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 ottobre 2022

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Installationsprozess der App und der reschen Hilfe des Supports, um erweiterte Funktionen freizuschalten. Jetzt muss ich noch schauen, ob sich die App in der "freien Wildbahn" bewährt

AA Gold Fashion
Germania
Circa 14 ore di utilizzo dell’app
14 luglio 2022

Used this app for the privacy and cookie banner on our new website. Works very easy and gives amazing results. The AVADA team was also very helpful.

Another-Label
Paesi Bassi
Circa 11 ore di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2023

El soporte fue muy bueno y rápido. Emily me atendió enseguida y resolvió mis dudas en un instante. Muchas gracias

NAADA