Recensies (1.232)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 juni 2024

I was having issues with my plan upgrade not showing in order to allow me to upgrade the Google Consent Mode, but the help I received through the chat function was absolutely brilliant. Initially I received an offline message from Tony which helped me understand the issues, and then once I logged into the App, the wonderful Judy was there to assist me and managed to get everything working perfectly in no time at all. Cannot recommend this app highly enough. Thank you.

Brand New Bathrooms
3 maanden gebruiken de app
17 mei 2024

Pamela was so helpful! For some reason when installing the app and cookie bar it didn't last long. When reaching out for help she was able to go in on her end to add the missing piece I needed in order to re install it. I would recommend their app as their customer service was quick and resourceful.

Bliss Inspire
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
7 juli 2024

I needed assistance today because I am not very proficient with using Shopify codes and other related features. Tiana provided help quickly and effortlessly, making the entire process much easier for me.
Thanks to Tiana's help, I now feel more confident using the app. The customer service experience has been outstanding, and this gives me great confidence in the app's quality and reliability. So far, I can highly recommend this app to anyone who needs an intuitive and well-supported solution for their Shopify needs.

NIWA Shop
Duitsland
18 dagen gebruiken de app
8 mei 2024

Had an absolutely fantastic support from Esther. She was totally amazing at helping with several questions and issues that I encountered with the app. Esther provided very thorough explanations with screenshots to better visualized the steps required, and she was very prompt with assisting with my requests and professional. Very friendly and kind interaction. I can't recommend enough Esther for her diligent customer service and very happy with the app overall. Thanks a million!

Brin d’Arômes
Frankrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

Avada Cookies Consent is a really good app with very helpful and responsive customer service. When I had questions CS rep Audrey really came through with the detailed answers I needed. Another thing that's really appealing about the app is its customizable color styling that can provide a variety of appearance options for different websites. If your market requires cookie consent for site visitors, I highly recommend this app.

EMMA JEAN | Official Online Store
Japan
4 maanden gebruiken de app
19 juni 2024

Previously we used another GDPR app but it was causing issues with pixel tracking, once we switched to Avada GDPR everything was working fine and the app is straightforward to setup, use and customize. Customer support is very helpful and big thanks to Hana who swiftly assisted us with tuning the app to our needs.

Time Resistance
Litouwen
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
11 juli 2024

I want to commend the excellent customer support. I was promptly assisted by an extremely competent and helpful team. They efficiently resolved my issue with great kindness. I am very pleased with the experience and wholeheartedly recommend Avada for their exemplary customer support.

Armada Detail
Portugal
6 maanden gebruiken de app
1 mei 2024

Had an issue with Avada app during Dawn theme update. Support was excellent and fixed problem within a few minutes. Recommend!

Any Old Vintage
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Avada heeft geantwoord 7 mei 2024

Thanks for the fantastic review and the perfect score. We really appreciate it!

If you ever need anything else, we're just a message away.

10 juni 2024

I recently started using the Avada Cookie Bar app for my Shopify store, and I must say, it's been a great experience. The app itself is intuitive and does exactly what it promises, making it easy to manage cookie consent for my website visitors.

What truly sets this app apart, though, is the exceptional support team. Hana and William were incredibly kind and efficient in addressing my needs. I had a few specific requirements, and they went above and beyond to resolve them quickly. Their responsiveness and willingness to help made the entire process smooth and stress-free.

If you're looking for a reliable cookie consent solution with outstanding customer support, I highly recommend the Avada Cookie Bar app.

Karma Shop
Roemenië
13 dagen gebruiken de app
15 april 2024

My star rating is for the service as they have asked me to write them a review. I do not know how good the app is as I've only just set it up.
The service I received from Tiana was excellent and without fault, I hope the app is as good!

Educational Toys