Değerlendirmeler (1.234)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Temmuz 2024

Thanks to Hana and Toby, for sorting out the issues I had with installation and the upgrade.
Done very quickly and it is now working perfectly!

Ice Skating Jewellery
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
16 Temmuz 2024

Great support from Tiana who assisted me setting up the google consent mode integration.

nirohome
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
8 Mayıs 2024

Can only recommend this app. We love the design possibilities, e.g. the many different fonts you can use.
The customer service (Lydia and Liz) was amazing - so nice, always responded within minutes and was so helpful & even implemented some special requests we had.

Cradle Studio
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
30 Nisan 2024

Such a great support! My problem was solved in only a few steps and took 5 minutes. Tiana was great and helped me all the way to the end. I am really thankful and can only say GO FOR IT!! 5 Stars for Tiana and for Avada!!!

Cibusplus
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Avada yanıt 7 Mayıs 2024

That's wonderful to hear! I'm so glad Tiana was able to help you resolve your problem quickly and efficiently.

We're here whenever you need us, so don't hesitate to reach out again

15 Mayıs 2024

Great app!
Works perfectly fine and Mia from the support team was really helpful.

Montloup
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
5 Mayıs 2024

Hana was great helped me with an issue and the app works really well. I defiently recommend!

PinkLimes
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay
Avada yanıt 7 Mayıs 2024

That's wonderful to hear! I'm so glad Hana was able to assist you and that everything is working smoothly with the app. Thanks for the recommendation. It means a lot to us!

2 Temmuz 2024

Good app. Easy to use, and support is prompt and efficient. When I was having an issue I hopped onto the chat support and Tiana and Tony helped me configure and test Google Consent Mode v2 integration in a matter of minutes.

Electric Violin Shop
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
13 Haziran 2024

Tiana was super helpful. I had a small issue setting up Google Consent mode, and she helped me quickly.

RD Studio
İsrail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:21 gün
6 Mayıs 2024

Excellent help from Hana and this Privacy banner works perfectly! Really like the settings of this app that it won't disappear when clicked outside the banner!

Ludus.is
İzlanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
5 Haziran 2024

One of the easier to use cookie apps. Works as supposed. Our recommendations!

Palava Sydän