Avada GDPR Cookie Consent , 1,068 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2024年2月4日

Was already happy with the look of the app, but had an issue where customers wouldn't be redirected after clicking the 'learn more' link.

I contacted Liz through the live chat and the issue was fixed within 2 minutes!

Homora
荷兰
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2024年2月1日

Great app. It was easy to setup and I appreciate what they helped me with. I could get my new shop up and running in no time without worrying about privacy related stuff. Thank you to the folks who made this easy and possible. I did try another app it was much more complicated to set up.

Rectrix
美国
28天 人在使用应用
2024年2月2日

Easy to set up, easy to change and clear for the customers. All good! Also customers support is really fast!

Vacayki
波兰
5个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月28日

The customer support is excellent. Sunny replied to my email almost immediately and the issue was resolved in a few minutes.

Equinaliagifts
英国
7个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月25日

This app is really easy to use and works perfectly fine. And if you have special needs the support is incredible fast. I had a few requests and and Jasmine from the support team answered me in under a minute. Jasmine and Toby from the developer team were able to solve all my issues in a really short amount of time. On top of that Jasmine was really kind :)

I am totally happy with everything

Foxel
奥地利
16天 人在使用应用
2024年1月1日

It's a complete app for cookie consent which is also free. Easy to use with a lot of design features. Avada has a great support team, very fast to help with, particularly Abby and Jasmine who have been really helpful and friendly.

ChicPawz
希腊
22天 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2024年1月31日

I have been using the app for several months, which has been a great asset to my business. It's the most operationally convenient, visually pleasant, and cost-effective cookie banner I found on the app market. In addition to the product, the customer service is superb. Esther, Tony, and Pamela have been particularly helpful when I was having trouble reinstalling the app after a theme update. The 24/7 help desk solved my problem in a few minutes. I highly recommend Avada Cookie Banner.

The Schola
韩国
10个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月12日

Avada is a very good app ! easy to use and well working. I needed some technical support for custom CSS, Esther and Maison was very professional and kind, they find me a solution in few minutes. Thanks to them !

TibetanKarmicNumerology
法国
9天 人在使用应用
2023年11月28日

This app worked wonders. The cookie pop-ups do not take up the whole screen like most of the apps on the shopify store and they have a dedicated team of people who will solve any problem that you ask of them and there super fast response time was the best part. I can't tell you many apps I have used and they would respond in a day, maybe two at most, but with this app they responded within minutes. I had the pleasure of working with Anthea today and she was very helpful and patient with me. Must give a big kudos to Anthea and her team.

I must say that this brand (AVADA) of apps is great for first time drop-shippers like myself.

baabibox
美国
8天 人在使用应用
2024年1月7日

Great app and support. Liz helped me to solve some minor issues in no time. Keep up the good work.

Russo Leather