AVADA Discount Code Generator

Rating (5)
Developer
AVADA
September 5, 2022

The support is the best. In my case, Juliana, answered me in a few minutes! Also her treatment was very kind. Her help was quick and effective.

PedidosYa Shop Argentina
Argentina
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 5, 2021

Great app, very easy to use. Been using it for a while for a couple of clients and I could say is easily the best custom discount code app out there. Support is also great!

Bubba Bags Chile
Chile
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 6, 2021

Still the same comment, but I will add some for sure when I will have tested the app for real. I recently added this app and can’t really assess it’s value since actually my shop isn’t published, but for sure it seems very awesome and professional and made with care. And the best is that it’s free. These people are really doing a great job in helping small enterprises with a so kind attitude.

Tarashop.eu
Portugal
Time spent using app: 16 days
Edited July 31, 2020

Did exactly what we needed . Very fast and straight forward app.
We are happy this app doesn't require user base access or order access so we keep our customers privacy . Looking forward for more upgrades (allowing generate gift-cards as well will be awesome )

Teimim
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 16, 2020

We were looking for an app to generate 500 unique discount codes. One of the requirements was a fix prefix.

After looking at several apps, we realized that most of the apps are free for only one reason, to collect sensible customer information. On the install those apps asked for a ton of sensitive permissions, like orders, customer records, products, etc.. I would advise everyone to not install such apps, even though they come free.

The AVADA app was the only one that didn't had such invasive behavior.

Additionally to the prefix, the app has a random postfix, that can be configured. This feature saved for los a ton of time. Many Thanks!

Many Thanks AVADA for the gerate app!!!

top-shelf.de