AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing: Abandoned cart, Mailchimp alt

Classic Cycling

We are just getting started with Avada so I can't speak to the App long term but what I can say is the support so far has been outstanding. If the app works as good as the support I will be very happy.

Fancy5jewels

So far one of the best APPs I have used. Customer service is amazing, quick response helping resolve issues.

Moysti

Best support i've ever have! App is easy to use, affordable price and works good with other apps. Thank you!

MegaLandia Boutique

Tienen un servicio de clientes maravilloso. Lucy es muy rápida y amable. Todavía no he probado la funcionalidad de la app, pero me parece muy buena. Gracias equipo muy buena herramienta.

MegaStick

Amazing app and customer service, the online support is truly mazing and there are so many great features this app has to offer

Martial Arts Asia, Fitness Clothes, Sport Gear

Seems very good as I just installed it. You start a Trial period right away but you can downgrade to FREE version in the app settings before trial expire.
Some features in the free version might be messy (i.e.: abandoned checkout emails can generate discount coupon in Shopify but can be limited in case the same customer abandon cart more than once)
Support from Avada in chat is incredibly fast, efficient, friendly and polite, really help on setting up and understand the app better. Looking forward for further development. An integration with the Joy loyalty program would be great.

September 16, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

KazaGoods-Home

Avada for me is a very good email marketing solution. My email marketing and transactional emails are done with this app and I cannot complain about it. Also whenever I found some glitches the customer service has been very responsive and has always found a solution to my issues. Good job Avada, keep it up !

BLANC&NOIR Saigon

Avada app is amazing, helps me to do my marketing better. The support team is very quick and always help me more than I can ask.

Bare Knuckle France

La meilleure application du store shopify pour le SEO, complète, fluide, intuitive, service client rapide. Je recommande à 100%.

Rosagrows

well this up good and give you options but one thing to improve the design and become faster, the online support team is very helpful and kind

September 12, 2021

Hi,

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18