SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

BLANC&NOIR Saigon

Avada app is amazing, helps me to do my marketing better. The support team is very quick and always help me more than I can ask.

Bare Knuckle France

La meilleure application du store shopify pour le SEO, complète, fluide, intuitive, service client rapide. Je recommande à 100%.

Rosagrows

well this up good and give you options but one thing to improve the design and become faster, the online support team is very helpful and kind

September 12, 2021

Hi,
Thank you so much for your kind and detailed review. We really appreciate that. I have sent you a follow up email to make sure everything is working well in your end. And I hope to hear more of your feedbacks to improve our app.

Kindly check your inbox. Thank you!

Truffle Collection

Super easy & Fast to set automations. Good customer support. Quick integration and personalised subscription. Love the app!!

negotiis

5 Sterne für das AVADA Team. Immer sehr hilfsbereit und unterstützen einen wo Sie können. Schnell bekommt man die richtige Lösung präsentiert und die Umsetzung wird einfach erklärt. Eine tolle App für das Email-Marketing. Vielen DANK für den super Support!

Carb Crunchers

The customer experience is incredible. They have helped me so many times and I could not be happier. They are quick to respond and help me with any questions that I have. Jasmine and Candace are two of the many who have been great help. I highly recommend the app.

Treasure Knot

Have just starting using this app & seems great so far. Very easy to use & the support has been fantastic, very prompt

September 9, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

Aven WFH Life

I switched from another popular email marketing app because the other app had greatly reduced my mobile Google PageSpeed Insight score, which is not a good thing. I've been super thrilled with this app and the support I received. Moreover, I achieved my goal regarding the mobile PageSpeed score; it was not impacted by this app at all, which is great. There were initially some compatibility issues between this app and one of the other apps as well as my theme but they fixed it and everything is working great now. My issue was resolved in less than 24hrs; my initial request was at the end of their support hours and they asked me if it was ok for them to get on it the next day and I said, "no prob" and they were on it before I even checked the next day. Lots of features and a very reasonable pricing structure.

Let Them Be Dog

lots of great features and super helpful support. I am using Avada for everything from shopping cart abandonment to SMS

September 9, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,
Daisy

222 Jewelry

Super easy to use ! They have everything I need in this app- templates for the newsletter, my SMS/email subscribers, automation campaigns, and support is quick to respond when you need help! All store owners need this app !