Avada Email Marketing & SMS , 1.625 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
31. Dezember 2023

Has been good using Avada Email with my shopify store thecuppa.co.uk
Recently had an issue updating my campaign and Hana help me sort it out. Really good customer service.

thecuppa
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
3. Januar 2024

The perfect email app. I have worked with several platform but I really think this one is the best! Customer service is very good and super fast communication. I have been helped very quickly and very well by Emily, she has answered my questions well and quickly allowing me to move on quickly as well. In short top app

Hello Sleek
Niederlande
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
22. Dezember 2023

Avada is easy to use and has lots of customization options. I've enjoyed working with it so far! Also, I worked with Esther is customer support and she fixed my issue very quickly. Wonderful app!

Honeybee Home
Vereinigte Staaten
3 monate mit der App
23. Januar 2024

In free tier only Avada is providing 400 emails/day which is really good to go options for startups with less than 500 contacts like me. I recommend Avada email marketing app and customer support is on top particularly 'Audrey' who supported me for all my needs in email marketing automations. Thanks.

RiniShoppe
Indien
17 tage mit der App
26. Dezember 2023

Subject: Avada for Email Marketing – Impressive App, Exceptional Team!

I'd like to express my enthusiasm once again for Avada for Email Marketing, and this time, I want to highlight the truly impressive dedication of the staff.

Avada not only exceeded my expectations as an Email Marketing app but also set a benchmark when it comes to customer support. When I encountered technical challenges, the response from the support team was not only swift but also exceptionally professional and supportive.

The Avada team demonstrated not only technical expertise but also remarkable friendliness and willingness to help. The communication was not only concise but also focused on genuinely assisting me as a user and ensuring that my concerns were fully addressed.

This personal touch in customer service is rare these days and sets Avada apart from other apps for me. It's reassuring to know that behind the technology are real people who care about the satisfaction of their users.

Overall, I can highly recommend not only the app but especially the staff at Avada for their outstanding support. Their dedication and expertise have truly made my experience with the app unforgettable. Kudos to the entire team!

ZAR Studios
Deutschland
23 tage mit der App
4. Februar 2024

the answers came quick, CS was friendly and helpful, got the solution

Naiya Lingerie
Estland
4 monate mit der App
5. Dezember 2023

I had an outstanding experience with Hana's support! From the moment I reached out for assistance, Hana was incredibly helpful, and responsive, and went above and beyond to address my concerns. Not only did Hana provide a quick resolution to my issue, but they also demonstrated a deep understanding of the subject matter and were able to communicate complex information clearly and concisely.

What truly stood out was Hana's dedication to ensuring my satisfaction. The level of professionalism and expertise displayed by Hana is truly commendable. I appreciate the excellent customer service and the effort put into making sure I had a positive experience.

If you're looking for top-notch support, I highly recommend reaching out to Hana. Your support request will be in capable hands, and you can trust that Hana will provide a solution with efficiency and expertise.

Thank you, Hana, for your outstanding support!

Dizzymart
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
16. Januar 2024

The user experience is very good. There was a problem with my pop-up window. Lydia immediately solved it for me, and I could get a timely reply to all my questions.

Kikifriend
China
2 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 12. Januar 2024

Just great customer support! i have used multiple Avada apps on my store, what i like the most is there prompt responses to fix issues. i worked with Jasmine lately and she was great, fixed all my problems patiently. I also had a great interaction with Esther when i had questions about my email automations. overall great customer service, prompt responses and they always get the job done.

TacticalChrono
Kanada
2 monate mit der App
6. November 2023

Avada is thorough they have a lot of cool templates and features, but the cherry on top is their support team. Even through chat, Hana was able to solve my issue within 20 minutes with detailed replies to my questions and screenshots.

jeane & jax