Avada Email Marketing & SMS , 1 720 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
9. desember 2021

Daisy was helpful and really easy to talk with. Although we were not immediately able to resolve the issue due to access issues. I have no doubt that I can contact support again and have the issue resolved quickly.

Travelshoot
Rundt 9 timer bruker appen
23. november 2022

Liz was great she helped a lot a was very friendly. she helped with every part i needed help with. The serious was great.

shopimicy
Rundt 9 timer bruker appen
5. april 2023

Jasmine helped me very quickly and efficiently. .

Deldea
Sør-Afrika
6. april 2023

Only started using this app today, but I use other Avada apps already and it has been great. Great service and support and great value for what I need it for. Esther helped me today with an issue requiring support and she was onto it immediately. Thanks Esther!

The Healthy Household
Redigert 19. juli 2022

Tenia un mensaje con un descuento que no podia eliminar desde mi tienda virtual. Me ayudaron excelentemente y lo eliminaron. Agradecida por la ayuda beindada por Juliana

Party by Nancy Esther
28. juni 2022

I have had it for a day, but it is very easy to create pop-ups/automatic e-mails and when I spoke to their team they were so helpful!

AmbaJewellery
Storbritannia
Rundt 7 timer bruker appen
16. desember 2022

Customer service from Emily was amazingly quick! She managed to solve my issue within minutes. Amazing. Thank you Emily!

Vixen & Cupid
Malaysia
Rundt 7 timer bruker appen
9. august 2022

I got an excellent assistance from Emily, she made my workload look easy.
She is really one of a kind.

monamourfashion.com
Rundt 6 timer bruker appen
19. november 2022

I've always loved AVADA. I've used Avada for years now when building websites on WordPress, and Avada is just as convenient and useful on Shopify

Midtown Accessories
Rundt 5 timer bruker appen
10. desember 2021

the staff help 100% the guide step by step to finish the setup of my store 5 star liz was great . great app

J & A Technomarine y Accesorios