Avada Email Marketing & SMS , 1 716 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
26. mars 2024

This is definitely the best app for email marketing, very easy to use, lots of tools, good price and amazing support, thank you Emily!

BeAdornedUK
Rundt 16 timer bruker appen
27. mars 2024

Sunny helped me out with some issues in setting things up. great help. 5/5

Pikamon
Nederland
9 dager bruker appen
10. januar 2024

user friendly inteerface, excellent customer service, I'm using it on my 3rd store and can't complain about a single thing!

Bodymite
3 måneder bruker appen
26. mars 2024

I struggled to get a campaign email done. Hana was amazing in assisting to find the root cause, acting as a steam less integration between me and the technical team. As a new user of Avada, it elevated my experience of the system to a next level and I would strongly recommend it to any of my colleagues.

ZuZanna’s Wellness
Sør-Afrika
Rundt 18 timer bruker appen
29. mars 2024

Fast returning and problem solving partnership. Our advisor was Esther and we had prompt replies and fast solutions from her.

Milagron
Tyrkia
28 dager bruker appen
13. mars 2024

I'd like to express my gratitude for Emily's exceptional assistance as an Avada team member. Her patience, kindness, and willingness to help others are truly appreciated.

Thank you, Emily, for your outstanding support.

Warm regards,

Buybuy
Portugal
2 måneder bruker appen
17. april 2024

Thanks Tiana for the quick and kind solution support :)

sertexhome
Tyrkia
12 dager bruker appen
22. desember 2023

Avada is easy to use and has lots of customization options. I've enjoyed working with it so far! Also, I worked with Esther is customer support and she fixed my issue very quickly. Wonderful app!

Honeybee Home
USA
3 måneder bruker appen
6. januar 2024

Had a great experience with the customer service! Everything was explained clearly and in detail. Thank you to Jasmine for all your help and knowledge. Would highly recommend this app to anyone.

Sams Furniture
USA
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
21. februar 2024

10/10 so far, easy communication if you get stuck trying to sort anything. Hana helped set lots of things up when needed! And seems to be working well so far.

Cross Vintage