Avada Email Marketing & SMS , 1 710 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
25. mars 2024

I needed help with something and Hana answered all my questions and assisted me with what I need thanks!

Melena Hair
Over 1 år bruker appen
23. februar 2024

They're the best! Customer support is real and handles things quickly, they'll diagnose & solve your problems faster than a kid can make a scoop of ice cream disappear AND are friendly while doing it. I would rather have my Avada customer service reps as President than any candidate currently running. Liz & Daisy for President 2024

Mattress Brands
Over 2 år bruker appen
Redigert 29. februar 2024

I unfortunately had a serious problem, as fake subscribers from Shopify suddenly invaded my account in Avada. But the team helped me out and the issue is now fixed to my great satisfaction. A special thank you to Liz from Avada service team

Octopus Denmark
Danmark
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
1. april 2024

I would recommend this ad to just about anybody I’m in it. They were courteous kind, and help me with everything I needed and I really think him appreciate him very very very much. Thank you, John Robert Smith.

JRS Electronics Store
11 måneder bruker appen
21. mars 2024

The support Team is amazing, Esther did it all in a few moments !!!
This service is priceless :)

Biomed Sito ufficiale - Acquista i tuoi colloidali Online
Italia
10 måneder bruker appen
11. april 2024

An easy to use and low-cost app with great customer service. Today I was helped by Tracy with an email campaign that wouldn't send. She took care of me and solved my issue in no time. I strongly recommend this app

Casshoo Reiki

Limihouse
Sveits
6 måneder bruker appen
20. mars 2024

I really appreciate Emily so so much,she helps me a lot thoughtfully.

JALIZA
3 måneder bruker appen
17. februar 2024

I had an outstanding experience with Avada's customer support team, particularly with Prakash and Emily. They were incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive, providing me with quick solutions to the setup issues I encountered with my e-commerce website. Their professionalism and dedication truly had a positive impact. I highly recommend their support services.

Sonder Fusion