AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

Ozneakers

I use this app and funnel, it's super easy and smooth, Juliana makes good support and assistance during the setup, the service and support are awesome, and the app is perfect, and highly recommended.

suppzaar

I used this app, and it was user friendly and the support team is awesome. So I recommend everyone to use this app for email marketing, SMS and pop-ups.

BabooCart

Location India

Very good customer support and many functions to improve marketing. They help us a lot to improve our email marketing.

EatGreen.Today

Location Hong Kong SAR

It's such a convenient app which I can do my CRM in one stop. as well as I wanna say thanks to Prakash from their team, for his fast response support. Highly recommend this app once again.

trueglowy

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Emily was so helpful and wonderful and the app great the app is easy and user friendly I recommend it to all

Vrkah

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Thanks Prakash,
great experience,,
As I need help and they are responding very quick and the GUI is very helpful and useful in creating emails and SMS .

WALTER HILL

Excellent app. Incredible customer support. Highly recommend. Easy to use and send emails, sms and set up all kinds of automations.

Magnolia Jane Originals

Great assistance from Emily today! I have my campaign up and running! It looks great and I am very pleased!

Roxy's Chocolate

I'm new to email marketing and definitely need support. AVADA has been amazing with their support, helping me to navigate the app and create my Welcome email. Interface is super easy to use (i.e., no tech knowledge/experience required); creating emails is no problem. Jasmine assisted me today with configuring automated workflow; she was efficient, kind and I couldn't ask for more re: customer service.

Burke Avenue by Craig the Barber

I was able to work with Emily to get started using this app. My biggest concern was being able to transfer and sync all of my data from Constant Contact to theirs and she was super helpful. This platform is very easy to use and the price is right.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61