AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups

AVA SMS,Email Marketing,Popups | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Eleosstore

Just started using this app and feel like it has a lot of potential. Thanks to Lucy to help me with the initial setup.

Big Blue

I have decided to use this app because it offers many additional feature that are not included in many of the apps if looked at. Tis offers such great integration across platforms. I have to give it a try. And not that I have been assisted to complete the email setup in the MX, I can do exactly that. Thank you for the great support.

Boardworx

Jasmine, was a star, I was so confused with what app, and she has the patients of a saint, and helped me get the apps I needed sorted, she should get 6 stars

Purify Nation

this app is very straight forward, i love how they have customer service available for any needs and they respond right away! this is a great app especially for beginners that have no idea how to begin marketing to their customers!

kicks port

Amazing app and very easy to use, and the customer service is super amazing, very recommended marketing app.

GLEIN PHARMA

We were skeptical with the idea of automation of emails and with zero tech knowledge it seemed impossible to do by self. Our trial just ended with us trying to figure out what to do and where to start. Thank God we asked TEAM Avada to help us initiate. Not only they gave us 14 days trial but also implemented our templates for abandoned cart. We are definitely upgrading ourselves. Thanks a lot JASMINE for all your hard work and patience. Without your support we would have never had courage to start with AVADA. We are glad that we got this tremendous help from you. Avada is lucky to have great support team. Thanks a million again.

Ghidini 1849

really good app. Lots of function for free. It is probably the only one which is easy to use and perfectly works with shopify sign up forms and customer tags from shopify.
A huge thank you to Sam. He's great and really knows how to support also technically.

Dragons Head Shop

I have been using this app to slowly automate all my emails. It is simple to use (sometimes too simple if you want to add HTML or liquid). The support staff are brilliant, thank you, Sam and Alice and all the others who have answered my sometimes ridiculous questions and on others have solved a real issue. Very good value for money compared to similar much pricier apps

HD Bio Packaging Ltd.

I used this app to help me with all Email campaigns and automation. Very easy to use. Plus their support is really fast and helpful. Would definitely recommend it to meet your e-commerce marketing needs!

Bellaland

I really love this app and the help I receive there. The team is amazing and always tries their best to respond, I have some apps installed and they are by far the best in terms of help, responsiveness, friendliness and initiative. Special thanks to Daisy, Jalal, and Lisa, They are the best!! Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26