AVA SMS,Email Marketing BFCM

AVA SMS,Email Marketing BFCM | Reviews

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Tom's Cellars

Absolutely love the interface and the pre-set workflows. Rainy has been fantastic with helping out and getting us going. Looking forward to getting this fully flying!

Biltong Galore

Love this app and the automations, super easy to use all you need is basic understanding. Best thing is the customer service who is very helpful and responsive. Cant wait to see what Avada will achieve, stay tuned!

NTBAY

It's a crazy app. They have a face-to-face service, which is very timely and effective. The price is also the most reasonable for the same kind of app. I also use their other apps and believe me. It's a great app to use. I also use their other free apps, and their Seo App is a great tool.

Haruki Plushies

Really good app! Lot's of features, but used all of them as well! Great support staff, and pricing! I've explored Klaviyo briefly but I believe that you can do more with Avada! the only thing I would say they're lacking a little on is the integration with other apps. Candace, Jasmine and Rainy are all great help!

NewDayTrends

Another Great experience with avada and candace! She helped me set up everything just as I wanted and walked me thru any questions I Had. The staff is extremely helpful and follow up after they help to double check everything works fine and If you need more help. THey also offer a full suite of products I need to run my store, so i cant ask for any more! Keep up the great work

Hyper Illusion Clothing

The automations ( abandoned carts especially) are very useful; helped me recover a lot of revenue lost on the table. Must mention: Rainy from their support team was very helpful, guided me through the setup and queries. I highly recommend this app!

Delta increment

Very easy to use for newcomers and top notch support. Almost instant feedback on my doubts and fully solved in minutes. Highly recommended.

Liz Bau Jewelry

I am using this app to help me create more personalized emails. Specifically a first time customer (with coupon code) vs repeat customer thank you email. It did take some time to get everything verified, but once complete it's very streamline. Also, they have great technical support.

AuraofGoldtheKollection

I absolutely love this app, it is the best one I have used so far for my Email Marketing. It has all the tools that I need for my business emailing needs and the Customer Service is beyond Excellent; they help you every step of the way with whatever you need. Definitely Recommend.!

July 23, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!
Daisy

toronto-garlic-festival

This is one must needed app for marketing automation. Works good. Saves time. Happy to have it installed.