AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing Automation,Abandoned Cart,Shipping Notice

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Leggings Promo

it is very functional, and that staff responds to you asap to fix the problem. They provide the best solutions

etzart

I was having a problem with a Form and Candace was able to help me figure it out. The customer support is super responsive and nice. I Highly recommend any Avada product.

FuBlit

The customer service responds quickly and can deal with my problem quickly. And it's easy to send an email, i will use it again.

November 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're always happy to assist if you get any trouble using the app. And yes, we hope it is easy to use for beginners - which we really care while building it.

Feel free to reach us anytime you need further assistance.

Regards,
Rainy

The Mysu

Great customer service by the customer service team! They immediately attended to my matter with great urgency. Loving it! So far no issues :)

Iaunna's Bridal

Just started using this app about 3 months ago maybe more. It is amazing! We use the spinwheel... Works every time. And Daisy is Fantastic, courteous, friendly, and really cares about Small Businesses. If you have any issues, she and the team will solve it quickly. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

NeonSales

Daisy is the best support assistant ever - She needs a promotion!
A true example of real customer service - she offers her assistance without you even asking,and regularly sends emails whenever she notices a problem on our account - She is like our very own employee.Avada won't be good without her!

Team Sport

The best thing about this app is their customer service, they are very helpful!
Also, the app is presenting good services with high quality

Abundance Boutique

Super! I use it for a long time! I like it)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Signor Oil

super plug in, intuitivo e strutturato benissimo.
l'assistenza risponde subito e in maniera precisissima.
lo consiglio vivamente.
Federico L. Azz. SignorOil

Flour + Water Baking

AVADA team is always there to support me whenever I have a query. They are very quick, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I will be happy to cointinue using their apps and services, and may upgrade to pro services once my store grows enough. Thank you!