AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

AVADA: SMS, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing: Abandoned cart, Mailchimp alt

HITACHE

Extremely quick customer service and amazing features for a free plan. You won't find these quality features for free from any other email marketing app.

February 8, 2021

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Orgacia

BEST APP For Email Marketing.! Super fast response from the support team. Issues resolved in a short time. I would highly suggest you install it once in your store you won't regret it. Thanks, team for creating easy to set up, fast-loading, and ULTIMATE sales booster APP.

February 3, 2021

Hi there,

This is Rainy from AVADA. I have immediately checked your settings and the abandoned cart campaign you set up, everything seems fine. I can send test email normally. So please kindly reply to us, we really appreciate more information from you so that we can support you!

Happy Case

Easy to use and very helpful app!! It helped me gaining back the lost customers from the abandoned cart. I highly recommend it!!

February 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are so happy to hear our app helps your store to recover lost sales. Hope that it will be a good friend along with your stores' growth.
If you need any support from our team, feel free to contact us via live chat or support@avada.io

Wish you all the best,

Megdra

It is working fantastic. I would definitely recommend this app. Support staffs are very cooperative.

January 20, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for spending time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that you love the app. Our please to support you whenever you need.

All the best,

KUKUVAYA Ideas

So far the easiest marketing app I have tried. Everything makes sense and it is easy for beginners to use. The support is always great and they help asap in any question.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for your priceless review, which motivates us a lot in providing better product features and support. Hope your shop can have more customers using it.

Best regards,

MissKay Kollection

Avada has really assisted me in setting up my email marketing. Their customer service is great and they respond to your issues during weekdays and weekends and have a free plan. Jasmine and Daisy have been really helpful and friendly. I look forward to sending out my emails. Thank you.

January 11, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Otakuheaven

The assistance is always there when you need. If you need an app for email marketing, this is the best

January 11, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with the community and us. We’re here to help you anytime.

Ninja Van Malaysia

I would give this app a good rating for their customer service! I am using this app to automate welcome email and newsletter subscription pop-up (available for free). Not sure how is the performance & what happens once I reach my contacts limit for the free plan yet but so far so good. I've had some problems creating the email and the agent on live chat (Jasmine) is super helpful!

January 4, 2021

Dear Karyan,

Thank you so much for your generous review. We will always try our best to keep on improving our services.

Whenever you need any help, please feel free to let us know.

On the occasion of New Year, wishing you happiness and luck.

United Air Purifiers

This app is one of the many fantastic apps Avada makes and not only does it work great but the support is first class. I had an issue where I was not able to get the email campaign setup to send a report and they went into my dashboard and made all the corrections and adjustments and tested the sequence for me. They will go the extra mile to make sure your intended sequence is setup correctly and triggered accordingly. Can't say enough about how efficient and fast they are in answering support questions or even ensuring that their apps work as per your wishes. Strongly recommended all their apps.

January 2, 2021

Hi there,
I highly appreciate your time to write us a review. We are really happy to support and help you set up the app. Your words are our best motivation to keep up our work.

Wish you all the best and happy new year!

mosttly

The app has helped me save customers who abandoned the purchase, and the customer service is very good. It would be better if some settings were optimized

December 20, 2020

We're thankful to have you as our customer. Thank you so much for trusting and loving AVADA Email Marketing.

We will do our best to support you and make the app even better. I hope it will be your good friend and bring more revenue to your shop.

All the best,