Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 31, 2023

best app I ever experienced! Best customer service and best everything ...
All the best

Modest Collection
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 31, 2023

This is the best Email Marketing and SMS for your Shopify online store. It was hard to set up the template email, and I spend more hours doing that but had no success. One of the Avada team, a beautiful support agent named ABBY, helps me to set up and design email marketing very quickly.
I want to rate five stars for this App, and I want to recommend it to anyone who has an online store to install it from his store. Then you will discover this wonderful App.

Provain Shop
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 30, 2023

Danke für die unkomplizierte Interface und hervorragender Kundenservice. Und unter allen vielen Dank an Jasmine und Gideon!
Werden wir weiter bei euch bleiben.

Koenner & Soehnen
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 29, 2023

Very great customer service ! Particularly appreciated the customer support from Jasmine, Aicha, Abby, Hakeem, Esther and the tech guy I forgot the name of !

WILLYSDEAL
France
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited January 27, 2023

Gerade wurde mir binnen Minuten eine eigene Art des Buttons programmiert.
Wie immer sehr zufrieden! Vielen Dank für die schnelle Umsetzung

trendyBroducts
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 26, 2023

Esther from avada helped me fast & kind! my problem was fixed in 2 minutes. I will remember her when im rich

SpectrumGoods
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 25, 2023

Prakash was a great help with quick and practical solutions

Bottari Seoul
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 25, 2023

WHAT EVER I SAY IT WILL BE LITTLE FOR THIS APP, BUT MORE IM GONNA SAY ABOUT HANA THE NO 1 CUSTOMER CARE PERSON FROM ALL PEOPLE THAT I HAVE EVER MET. SHE TAKES CARE OF US LIKE A FAMILY :).

YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

ONLY THE BEST
Malta
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 23, 2023

Great app, easy to use, and has impeccable customer service! Juliana helped out really quick and answered all my questions. I also use other Avada apps, works great.

Betterhorsesupplements
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 23, 2023

The customer service is excellent I really appreciate all the help Jasmine provide to us.
Thank you very much.