AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

Rad Kids

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Jasmine was super, provided me with a solution almost instantly! I haven't experienced the email sequencing as yet, but I really like this app!

Tronics

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Esther helped me really much setting everything up. The app is good and everything is easy to use especially with the support.

All Things Photography Resources

Location Cyprus

good email marketing app at a decent price I must say. good support and great features. i am looking forward to it

WhereGifts

Location China

Thank you very much Liz, it helped me to solve a lot of problems in using it.
I was about to give up on the app and she helped me get it to work properly, thanks a lot!

TeeShop.space

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Full app with complete functionnaliities for a store.
Support is very fast and amazing! (Special thanks to Abby)

Pilti

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

AVA is a tool full of options, with a great cost benefit, and because it integrates with several other apps it's even better. Need to tweak some details to make it even better. Speaking of the best support, very fast and kind, Abby is amazing, thank you girll!

Ozneakers

I use this app and funnel, it's super easy and smooth, Juliana makes good support and assistance during the setup, the service and support are awesome, and the app is perfect, and highly recommended.

suppzaar

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app, and it was user friendly and the support team is awesome. So I recommend everyone to use this app for email marketing, SMS and pop-ups.

BabooCart

Location India

Very good customer support and many functions to improve marketing. They help us a lot to improve our email marketing.

EatGreen.Today

Location Hong Kong SAR

It's such a convenient app which I can do my CRM in one stop. as well as I wanna say thanks to Prakash, Jasmine and Hana from their team, for his fast response support. Highly recommend this app once again.