AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Persienmarkt

Excellent support, quick, patient, and professional. The app provides a lot of possibilities for email marketing and beyond. I do recommend

lockdownbeards

Location Malta

Been using AVA since the beginning, easy to build journeys, works and actually converts! Support is quick, special shout out to "Roger". Thank you!

Wolf & Thyme

I switched over to this app from Mailchimp and it already is exceeding my expectations just with the outstanding customer service from Lucy. I was guided with the conversion and whole setup. At 11pm at night. The templates are gorgeous and easy to edit, so professional and marketable. The integration of my contacts took 60 seconds and the integration to my Shopify shop looks great. Outstanding.

Mega Market

Great app especially because of the customer service, who got our free plan 15k emails /month. Avada company rocks in all apps they offer in Shopify.

Torretto Tessuti

Very good customer service that listens and offers solutions! We are also delighted with the templates presented in the application, easy to use and effective

Beverly Nicole Beauty

Jasmine from Customer Service was great and answered my questions so quickly. I would definitely refer this service!

Facestora

I really appreciate your customer service it is the best service ever received as a merchant from a third-party app. Lucy, thanks for all your kind and willingness to support setting up all functions by yourself personally. I want to ask for more help from your customer service in the future as well.

Victorious1Shop

Lucy has great communication silks from AVA. I haven't used the full app yet on shopify and just started and has live agent right there to help you. Excellent.

Afrodom

Support nhanh, app sử dụng tốt, đầy đủ tính năng của email marketing, lên campaign dễ dàng và tiện lợi

Gamingery.com

Seems really well for my business. Jasmine was really kind to help me. Thanks for all tools that you have