AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

waffylikes.in

Location India

This is my second time in a second store using AVADA suite. I personally find this suite very easy to navigate and set up and with customer support from Rainy, Jasmine, Candance and the team it's always a real smooth experience!

Big Phat Graphics

I used the app to help me do marketing discounts? Really easy to use and has great chat customer support.

Cultivated Manor

Time spent using app About 4 hours

This app has really helped streamline some needed email marketing processes. I ran into one small issue and Jasmine from support was able to help me fix it in less than 5 minutes. Great app.

Rootedingreatness.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Quick response She was able to help out on my needs. I appreciate the help. Now I have the opportunity to email to an increased number of customers

Nay's cosmetics and facial care LLC

I just got this app and I am working on my website, But so far I really like it Liz has been on chat with me helping me set up everything and answering all my questions as I go !!!!! and That is awesome !! For most apps you have to wait on an email for answers. So far this is awesome !!!!

goalva

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 months

I just installed the app and it seems to be very good, however, I found the support to be very good and very helpful

smartathome.at

Location Austria

Der Support war super, hat sich nach wenigen Sekunden gemeldet. Candace hat mir sehr weitergeholfen :)

Poptart Posters

Time spent using app 19 minutes

I needed help setting up an email subscribe pop up and Lucy was available immediately and set it up for me in five minutes. Amazing!

CuddlBudz

Time spent using app About 1 month

As soon as I start typing, a customer service rep is right there live. Rainy really helped me out to see I needed to set some stuff up that I missed. Great app!!

Harrington International

The app is just what I wanted, all the features are really useful, and help us to grow our business and top that their customer service is really fast and reliable. Thank you Candace for your help which makes it easier to understand the application and to deal with our problems.