Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 29, 2022

The app is user friendly with powerful features. Setting up email and sms workflow was relatively straight forward. Additionally the customer support provided by Hakeem was very efficient and friendly

Apparel-Panda
India
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 29, 2022

Great support by Abby, who helped me very fast regarding an issue and the app is exactly what I was looking for!

tuindecor
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 28, 2022

Avada is a fantastic platform and Liz was a great help in assisting me with my issue. I really appreciated her kindness and she was quick and knowledgeable with her solution. Great experience overall!

Terra Moderne
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 27, 2022

Great customer support. very easy to set up! Looks great on our site. I have tried other apps and I think we will stick to this one

AMADI Jewelry
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Edited September 27, 2022

Oh my. Where do I even start? The experience with this app so far has been excellent. From the app installation to support. I installed the app without knowing anything, and Abby was there for me before I knew it. She took her time and explained everything, including sending images.
She even assisted with enabling the critical features from her end to ensure everything is working fine. I can openly say that this is the second app I am using on my store, and they are amazing. Don't even hesitate to try them out.
When Abby's shift was over, Liz came through and continued to help me out with the setup. She is a fantastic soul who went to the nitty gritty to ensure everything was working. I'm not good at this, but she accommodated and took me step by step. I feel like I'm a pro now, "In a jokingly voice."
Thank you, Abby, & Liz, once again.

Princess Human Hair
Kenya
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 26, 2022

perfect app. best one ever. everything is simple and easy. and the team is perfect. so good and perfect

Homestyle
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 26, 2022

Great app to use with shopify. Gives plenty of options. Great support from support team at back-end.

Sheopals
India
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited September 27, 2022

I used this app to help with my sms marketing and its been going very smooth and well, Very easy to use, Customer support is quick and very helpful and professional. Hana was very nice, Prakash also nice and professional

Scrappy Soles
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 24, 2022

Great support by Emily, who helped me very fast regarding an issue and the app is exactly what I was looking for!

derkleinefratz.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 23, 2022

Jasmine was so knowledgeable with my issue and fixed it right away. Excellent customer service! quick to resolve !

Sapphire Lotus