Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 5, 2022

Very informative and the rep was knowledgeable and pleasant...I looked into another app called mail chimp but I'm glad I decided to go with this app.

Bei Hair
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
September 4, 2022

Hakeem was a life saver - the other app I was using had to many glitches and so I made the leap but it was over a holiday weekend and he was online to help me! Thank you so much!

Paws R Uz
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 3, 2022

I love that the app is easy to use. The provided templates are great when you're in a rush or you can completely create your own from scratch. Anytime we have ever had an issue or question, the support staff was helpful and quick to respond.

bumblitostore
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 3, 2022

I love utilising this for my store's email and SMS automation needs. Everything is simple, and setting up the system doesn't need much effort. The support staff is diligent, and they always make an effort to assist you in solving your problems.

YEEZIWEAR
September 2, 2022

App has been great so far and customer service is very helpful. I recently installed it to give me more options with creating email content.

Alskinny Bros
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 1, 2022

very good service and app experience! you can feel free to use their app, I can sure you will get really happy with your business!

xinghaoya official store
China
September 1, 2022

The most professional SMS APP that I use recently, good support from Abby helps me easily solve my issues with this app.

ZoomBox
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 1, 2022

This app has quickly become very important in our on-page marketing. Support has always been very helpful and easy to work with when needed. We look forward to the growth this app brings and would recommend it to other Shopify shop keepers.

Thunder Mountain Bikes
August 31, 2022

I 100% recommend Avada with their amazingly quick and effective client service.Emily, Abby and Hana were extremely helpful and attentive whilst helping with my problems. They always do everything in their power to solve all problems. One of the reasons they are so irreplaceable.

THE PETABOX
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 31, 2022

Easy to use and setup is really quick. Liz from support helped me on the chat app immediately and stayed with me until I had configured the popup window. Highly recommend this app.

Magic Mixes Elixirs