AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Dragons Head Shop

I have been using this app to slowly automate all my emails. It is simple to use (sometimes too simple if you want to add HTML or liquid). The support staff are brilliant, thank you, Sam and Alice and all the others who have answered my sometimes ridiculous questions and on others have solved a real issue. Very good value for money compared to similar much pricier apps

HD Bio Packaging Ltd.

I used this app to help me with all Email campaigns and automation. Very easy to use. Plus their support is really fast and helpful. Would definitely recommend it to meet your e-commerce marketing needs!

Bellaland

I really love this app and the help I receive there. The team is amazing and always tries their best to respond, I have some apps installed and they are by far the best in terms of help, responsiveness, friendliness and initiative. Special thanks to Daisy, Jalal, and Lisa, They are the best!! Thank you so much!

cookie.dough.love.

I just transferred over to this app from Mailchimp and am happy I did! Their customer service is amazing! Jasmine has answered my questions so quickly! So far I feel it is superior to Mailchimp with all the customization with email layouts and customer journey emails. Glad I have switched!

PuraPowa

The customer service is great so far, I still have yet to start any campaigns but starting out all is good!

DiamondStyler Professional Hot Tools

Love it! provided everything I was looking for and Rainy provided best customer service! Definitely 10 of 10! Thank you!

ORLOV PARIS

Very good app. The customer service is really quick and helpful, Lucy helped me patiently solve all my problems!

Sfusobuono

Great app and great support. Quick answers and quick help from basic to advanced topics. Thanks Daisy!

Hi Buy Mama

I used this app for welcome email automation and for campaigns. It was easy to use and while I had some hiccups along the way, the customer support (Jasmine and Lucy) was quick to resolve and help.

Shop Safe Company

I recommend Lucy's customer service. I am the first time user and she has been very patient and helpful to me. I didn't know a lot of features and steps. She simply break it down for me.