SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

by AVADA

SMS, Web Push, Email Marketing, WhatsApp, Abandoned Cart

Planet Tree

Avada is great and offers really cool options for collecting email addresses, offering discount codes, send follow up mails after orders and create newsletters. Important to us is the double opt-in feature where a small issue was solved after a very short time thanks to the excellent support.

Aggrovist Apparel

While I am still setting up this App, I am sure it will be great. I am already using the AVADA photo review app after switching from LOOX. The customer support staff for the AVADA products are very friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. It is like talking with a friend. And that makes such a great difference.

IZ Destiny

This app has great customer service that answers your question immediately and solves it and the price is more convenient than other apps. I have just started to use this app because of my friend's suggestion and I am very happy about that!

Angie's Bling Boutique

Jasmine researched my newsletter issue and further assisted me with snapshots of where to go to proceed with my letter. Great Job! Job well done!!!!!

Elo Athletics

Enjoying the service provided by this app so far. Support is amazing! I'm still at the free plan but it's been good so far.

Classic Cycling

We are just getting started with Avada so I can't speak to the App long term but what I can say is the support so far has been outstanding. If the app works as good as the support I will be very happy.

Fancy5jewels

So far one of the best APPs I have used. Customer service is amazing, quick response helping resolve issues.

Moysti

Best support i've ever have! App is easy to use, affordable price and works good with other apps. Thank you!

MegaLandia Boutique

Tienen un servicio de clientes maravilloso. Lucy es muy rápida y amable. Todavía no he probado la funcionalidad de la app, pero me parece muy buena. Gracias equipo muy buena herramienta.

MegaStick

Amazing app and customer service, the online support is truly mazing and there are so many great features this app has to offer