AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

LaceMade

Location Hong Kong SAR

very helpful!! Hana is so nice!!!! i will always use it . thank you very much !!i will recommend it !

Sincerely Lucia

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I've tried AVADA Boost before it was a pleasure to use. I needed an email marketing app for my store so I decided to try them. It was easy to install and the support team, specially Liz, are very quick in response to help me. Thank you!

Smartmarket.ma

Location Morocco

very helpful support, Liz answered all my smart and stupid questions. thank you for your time.. ciao

SIAMKICK

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Awesome. Jasmine was very helpful. She helped me through all the processes. I would recommend this app.

Frightful Ghost

I shifted to this app from klaviyo. Seems beetter to me than klaviyo. it has more features than klaviyo. The support i got from Emily just exceptional during setting up my app.

SlimQ Official Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use. Support is good and responsible, virtually around the clock. Emily and others have helped me quite a lot for various questions. Thank you!

Mink Envy Lashes

So far so good, great service, MANY OPTIONS on customizations and automation and easy to use!! I wish I had been known about this app!!! Juliana helped me very quickly!

USABLOCKS

Location Israel
Time spent using app 1 day

Great experience this app is AWSOME TIME-SAVING! Excellent Support is always online for any issue quickly solved!

Bamboo Laboratory

Location Australia

Jasmine is such a lovely person and an awesome support agent. I was having issues with my checkout workflow, and she resolved the issue with me in a few minutes and explained everything. Thank you again Jasmine you are a valuable Staff member

Life Blendr

Time spent using app 40 minutes

They are the best. CS is very responsive. Liz is very helpful and she gave me informational tips on using avada to track my customers tracking info. I love this app as I am working on email and SMS marketing as well. Highly recommended!!