AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Marketing & CRM

L´Oblure

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app for email and sms marketing, very good customer service, is what I was looking for,thanks

Sexy and Silk

Great app, fantastic customer service. Help me set up welcome email and do a test email. Thank you

DIGITALK PRO

Location Algeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice and great help team and very nice app♥.
I love it so much and enjoy it surely,
and yeah get it.

Tinyandglow

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using this app for a while now and it's been an absolute lifesaver! It's so easy to use and customer service is amazing too. They are always there to help you with whatever you need.

CEK Gymnastics

Location Netherlands

Very nice app with a lot of options. Very usefull. I would recommend it to any webshop. DeOnlineSpecialist.nl

SAFETECH CO.

Location Philippines

Everything is just great! Aside from the services offered inside the app, their online support is very helpful, too, Making sure everything is settled and solved. Thanks, AVADA!

Enrique Zervin

Location Mexico

I had troubles in the past but almost instantly the customer service of avada solved my problem and now I'm having a great experience with this app. Highly recommended!!!

October 9, 2021

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA and I am sorry to hear about your trouble installing the app. I think we can sort it out right away.

I sent you a follow up email so that we can know exactly what error you got, our technical team will resolve it then. And I am so willing to help you set it up, get started based on your store demand.

Hope to hear back from you!
Rainy

HomeKit Australia

Location Australia

Brilliant support from Candace.
There's a lot to learn but this is an extremely powerful app and extremely well priced compared to other apps.

allesupplies

Location Australia

The staff assisted me is very kind and response promptly. I don't need to waste of time here and get my problem solved in a short time.

Bigiotto's Shoes

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, great support. There are some technical issues but the support is very quick and they help you instantly. So far I am satisfied, looking forward to use all the features. I'm still new to this app.