AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

D1Fitness

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just perfect support, a hug to Jasmine who provides me with excellent support. She is quick and always very attentive.

Paul Daniel

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Lots of great functionality for email marketing and easy to use. Excellent online support from Daisy!

World Clothing

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome. Daisy from Avada assistance is always quick and to the point. He helped set up my SEO Analysis spent more than 40mins with me. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your support.

Season of Dawn

Location Singapore

Daisy have been super helpful and prompt w my queries and issues I have encounter thru out. She's attentive and initiative! Thank you Diasy! You are a gem!

FashionistaPresets

Really great app! The customer service is fantastic, especially Daisy that helped me to solve my issue. Recommend to everyone!

Bede Merchandise

Candace patiently helped me set up my promotion code on my email. I couldn’t have done it without her patiently waiting for me to follow her directions. I even had to switch computers and she still tracked me down. I’m sure all your staff is competent, but next time and there will be a next time, I hope I get her!

Premium Furniture Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This is a great app to use to recover abandoned checkout. The customer service team is really great and helpful. Spoke to Lucy, one of the customer service members, she is really great. She is really helpful and explain everything well. She got good patience level.

Husets Blandning

Location Sweden

Mycket bra automation och enkelt att använda.
Fått mkt bra support från Avada och främst Jasmine och Sam.

meyadahair

Location China

Great Service! Jasmine was very kind and supportive throughout. She gave instructions very clearly. She was very helpful.I had great customer service while setting this app up. they responded to my request in a very quick manner. I highly recommend it.

Wine and Coffee

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have started using this app - it's an extremely useful tool to start your marketing campaigns with. I am currently on the free plan and this has enough features to get you started. Their online chat is very helpful too - had some questions and Candace was a great help!