AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Marketing & CRM

Lady Luxury Collection

Time spent using app About 2 months

Rainy did an amazing job with helping me in everything I needed assistance with! Thank so much you Rainy.

Aussie Baby

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app came with amazing live chat support. Chat Representative, Candace, is extremely professional, helpful and most of all, very patience in guiding us through the various challenges we've faced and resolving them systematically. Highly recommended!

yalla babe

Time spent using app About 21 hours

This app is RADICAL amazing very helpful and the support team extremly kind and knowlegable and they help me in every way to understand , must have this app if you are online store want to recover carts.

RapSheetHollywoodStore

I'm Enjoying using it and the customer support is so cooperative I highly recommend to install AVADA

Anglomanie.cz

Location Czechia

I have tested a few newsletter apps and decided that AVADA fulfilled my needs the best offering a good balance between price and functionality. The support is extremely helpful. I had a few issues with one of the forms and they went far beyond what I expected to solve my problem. That's a rare find. The app is also fairly intuitive and user-friendly. Hopefully, it will serve me well for a long time :).

August 19, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

Lizzie Onion's Emporium

I am really happy with the service. The app and all the support. Can't fault it. Had real issues with setting up as I haven't a clue but I was helped very patiently through the process. Thank you

Shoppers Lane

Location Australia

Great and excellent support. Awesome! They supported me right away, even helped me with editing graphics etc. Would definitely recommend.

Qualitygifting

The best customer service sincerely!!!!! Rainy is the best!!! She offered to help me complete a task I had no idea how to work on. I didn't mind the wait, she's excellent.

decorlyn

Amazing app for email marketing, easy to set up, they have pro team, will help you on every single step. Easy to understand results! Way better than any other email marketing app.

The Mini Story

Location Singapore

I was browsing through quite a few email marketing apps and finally decided to settle down with AVADA. The main reason is that the customer service is excellent. They have the best support team I have ever encountered.