AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Popups

SMS, Email Marketing, Pop up, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Leenz New York

The best. love the support.. they have some of the most talented ppl to support you to get the best possible outcome. Liz is absolutely the queen.

Hyena x store

Location Réunion

Bonne application, qui simplifie les choses ! et bon service client qui vous répond très vite merci encore

Cee Beauty LLC

I used this app for exactly what it lists.. SMS, Email Marketing and pop ups. It works great and I love how everything is all in this one app whereas I don't have to install too many apps to get things done. When I needed assistance, the service team reached back to me fairly quickly and Marcus helped me and he was very knowledgeable. Would recommend.

Aurascent

Location Australia

Gute App, die die wichtigsten Basisfunktionen kostenlos bietet. Bei Fragen zur Einrichtung wurden wir schnell und unkompliziert zielführend durch Abby unterstützt. Wir nutzen die App nun mittlerweilse seit über einem Jahr problemlos.

WinnienStore

Location Hong Kong SAR

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

C J

The app is very useful. It solves so many problem such as email marketing,etc. We ask for help,the service team is so excellent with best reply.
We love the app.Use it.

Perfect Paw Store

Great app for email and SMS marketing. Really helpful customer service, Candace replied within seconds and instantly resolved our issues.

Grumpy Koala

I've installed and uninstalled a few email apps quite a few times. As a man who struggles with anything like this, i didn't know what to do. I've installed this app and actually got a campaign flow going. Had a few issues, however, the chat function has been a huge help. Recently i needed help on something (don't ask me what, i have no idea. something to do with a liquid theme).
Roger responded within minutes and sorted my issue out straight away. I have full confidence that this is going to help me a lot, and that the support is there if and when i need it

HUNDRED100

Ho avuto un'esperienza positiva con Candace del servizio assistenza che con grandissima pazienza, affabilità e competenza, più volte è riuscita a risolvere le questioni di cui avevo bisogno. Consiglio Avada per l'eccellente servizio di assistenza ai clienti.

Damaris-Cosmetics

Me encanta su atención al cliente, rápido y oportuna, deseo que siga funcionando así de bien. Gracias