AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

SMS, Email Marketing, Popups, Klaviyo, Privy, Mailchimp alt

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automate Marketing & CRM, Popup, Abandon Protector, Cart recover

YoPety

Location Morocco
Time spent using app 38 minutes

This app is wonderful especially when you find some great assistants like Emily, she's undoubtedly the nicest assistant I ever met

November 9, 2022

Thanks for sharing your positive review of our app and service. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our app.

Wish you many advantages in your business!

Nemanja1k

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great support experience, very professional and Prakash reply on time. I was having trouble navigating the app and he showed me how to use it properly

November 9, 2022

Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us here at AVADA. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when a customer appreciates it. Have an amazing day!

PURE ERA

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Abby is very professional and reply my question very quick. i recommended this app and i hope this can bring back more sales for my store:)

November 9, 2022

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.

EComposer Visual Page Builder

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used the notification popup by AVADA and it works like charm. It helps collect substential traffics to my landing page. Thank Abby for your quick help too. Always amazing customer support!

November 9, 2022

Thank you for your detailed review of our app. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

Sincerely,

SILÖAH

Prakash was very helpful and assisted me well. I was having trouble navigating the app and he showed me how to use it.

November 9, 2022

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience at AVADA. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for allowing us to support you.

Pilates Matters®

Emily really helped me today. Everything I needed she helped with. Really good customer service! Thank you Emily!

November 9, 2022

It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team at AVADA receives your feedback – they’ll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

Wish you many advantages in your business!

Fourth Terrace

I am a client of avada and have had a great experience with the company. I have used the product for 4 months and have had no issues or problems. The customer service is on point. I have also had a great experience using the product. I have had a few issues with the product and avada was quick and helpful in getting me fixed. I would recommend avada to anyone looking to upgrade to a more reliable and user friendly product

October 30, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your time here. We look forward to the next time we’re able to assist you again. Have a wonderful day!

Dank Claws

I've used Avada for many months now for email marketing and pop-up subscriptions. I absolutely love it! Avada makes email automation seamless. Their email and pop-up templates look fantastic. Any time I need help with something, someone is ALWAYS readily available via chat to help me. Truly impeccable customer service. Esther just helped me solve a problem extremely quickly and efficiently, and I couldn't be more grateful! Thank you Esther and Avada.io!

October 30, 2022

It is not every day that we receive feedback as detailed and thoughtful as yours. But trust us when we say that it does not go unnoticed. Your comment has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at AVADA. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

EPIX MART

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent Support. .................................................................................

October 29, 2022

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at AVADA. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!

Feminachicboutique

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

App muy necesaria y muy buen servicio técnico. las prestación son muy altas. calidad/precio TOP
muy recomendada

October 27, 2022

Has dejado una sonrisa en los rostros de todo nuestro equipo con tus amables palabras. Muchas gracias por compartir esto con nosotros. Estamos agradecidos de haber tenido la oportunidad de apoyarlo.

Mis mejores deseos,