AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

AVA Email Marketing,SMS,Pop up

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
AVADA
4.9
April 5, 2022

This is by far the best App I have ever used. However, the customer service and especially Jasmine was unbelievably helpful, patient and thorough. Jasmine was an angel the way she handled all my questions and my calls for help. I think this App and it customer service deserve more than five stars. SERIOUSLY, I am even surprised that this type of service still exist:) Thank you very much Jasmine You ROCK!!

Tuff Grit
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited April 2, 2022

the support provided was very prompt & effective. I requested for the branding to be removed and it was done almost instantly. Well Done, Liz & keep it up!

Evergreen Fresh Mart
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 2, 2022

I really love this app, like the automation system in this is very advance and easy to use. The support team is excellent, especially LIZ, she answered my all questions and help me to build my automation system. Highly Recommended app.

Canadian Based
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 1, 2022

great service! and really easy to build flows and popups I really recommend it. there are a lot of type of forms as well

eyetech
Israel
Time spent using app: 16 days
April 1, 2022

This app has helped me a lot in sending bulk emails to clients in a jiffy. Fast and enthusiastic support team. Recommended to bring efficiency and value to your store.

Elohim Official Store | Elohim Sportswear | Vietnamese Brand.
Vietnam