Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 4, 2021

This app makes it very easy to set up and customise marketing emails for your website. Customer service is always there for you when you need them! Thank you!

100functions
Time spent using app: 8 months
AVADA replied August 10, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

August 3, 2021

We have just recently installed this app but have been using other AVADA apps for a while. The app itself is quick and responsive. It has a detailed yet straightforward layout that you can navigate easily. I love the fact that it integrates with their other apps. One of my favorites is the review app. The support team for this app is AMAZING! Daisy was quick to respond super friendly to an issue we were having (which was my error). Would highly recommend this app to anyone!

Blazin Fashion
Time spent using app: 1 day
AVADA replied August 10, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,
Daisy

Edited August 3, 2021

Absolutely love the interface and the pre-set workflows. Rainy has been fantastic with helping out and getting us going. Looking forward to getting this fully flying!

Tom's Cellars
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
July 31, 2021

Love this app and the automations, super easy to use all you need is basic understanding. Best thing is the customer service who is very helpful and responsive. Cant wait to see what Avada will achieve, stay tuned!

Biltong Galore
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 29, 2021

It's a crazy app. They have a face-to-face service, which is very timely and effective. The price is also the most reasonable for the same kind of app. I also use their other apps and believe me. It's a great app to use. I also use their other free apps, and their Seo App is a great tool.

NTBAY
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited November 16, 2021

Really good app! Lot's of features, but used all of them as well! Great support staff, and pricing! I've explored Klaviyo briefly but I believe that you can do more with Avada! the only thing I would say they're lacking a little on is the integration with other apps. Candace, Jasmine and Rainy are all great help!

Haruki Plushies
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 27, 2021

Another Great experience with avada and candace! She helped me set up everything just as I wanted and walked me thru any questions I Had. The staff is extremely helpful and follow up after they help to double check everything works fine and If you need more help. THey also offer a full suite of products I need to run my store, so i cant ask for any more! Keep up the great work

NewDayTrends
Time spent using app: 28 days
July 26, 2021

The automations ( abandoned carts especially) are very useful; helped me recover a lot of revenue lost on the table. Must mention: Rainy from their support team was very helpful, guided me through the setup and queries. I highly recommend this app!

Hyper Illusion Clothing
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 26, 2021

Very easy to use for newcomers and top notch support. Almost instant feedback on my doubts and fully solved in minutes. Highly recommended.

Delta increment
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited July 25, 2021

I am using this app to help me create more personalized emails. Specifically a first time customer (with coupon code) vs repeat customer thank you email. It did take some time to get everything verified, but once complete it's very streamline. Also, they have great technical support.

Liz Bau Jewelry