Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Avada Email Marketing & SMS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 26, 2021

The automations ( abandoned carts especially) are very useful; helped me recover a lot of revenue lost on the table. Must mention: Rainy from their support team was very helpful, guided me through the setup and queries. I highly recommend this app!

Hyper Illusion Clothing
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 26, 2021

Very easy to use for newcomers and top notch support. Almost instant feedback on my doubts and fully solved in minutes. Highly recommended.

Delta increment
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited July 25, 2021

I am using this app to help me create more personalized emails. Specifically a first time customer (with coupon code) vs repeat customer thank you email. It did take some time to get everything verified, but once complete it's very streamline. Also, they have great technical support.

Liz Bau Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
July 23, 2021

I absolutely love this app, it is the best one I have used so far for my Email Marketing. It has all the tools that I need for my business emailing needs and the Customer Service is beyond Excellent; they help you every step of the way with whatever you need. Definitely Recommend.!

AuraofGoldtheKollection
Time spent using app: 2 days
AVADA replied July 23, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!
Daisy

July 22, 2021

This is one must needed app for marketing automation. Works good. Saves time. Happy to have it installed.

toronto-garlic-festival
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 16, 2021

Great app with AMAZING support team. Daisy has been so helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend this app! Thanks a lot for everything

Savvy Skin
Time spent using app: 2 months
AVADA replied July 16, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

July 16, 2021

Avada provide great service.
They also provide email and sms notification. I recommend for email and sms marketing.

Henger
Time spent using app: 29 days
July 16, 2021

Best app for email marketing in Shopify. Support quickly responds and solves your issues.
Automation mail helps a lot

Saaki
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 12, 2021

Avada's support team has been absolutely amazing. With a great App and great Support, anything is possible :)

Jangi
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 8, 2021

The app is helping us a lot to increase sales. The email templates are very modern and the live support very efficient. Definitely recomend.

AnnaConcept